Replies

• jevans918
    jevans918 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join :)

Name: Jennifer
    Starting weight: 208
    Goal weight: 150
    Nonscale goal: To look great for my son's first birthday party this summer.
    Brief Introduction: I'm 26. I'm married and just had my first child 5 months ago. I have always been in shape up until I went to college and then it all went down hill. Right now I am working part time at a child care facility and the rest of the time I stay home with my son. I am hoping that this challenge will help push me to get healthier and back in shape:)
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Two 2 minute planks a day? :indifferent: Easy, peasy!

Yeah right! This definitely is a challenge. I'm game. Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    okay the challenge is officially closed!!

our new thread is here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/452940-summer-dolls-challenge-closed-group

please check to make sure I have all your correct information posted!

see you there!!
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I would really like to participate!

Name: Summer
    Starting weigh: 134.4
    Goal weight: 124
    Non Scale Goal: so flatten my stomach after 2 C-sections and be comfortable in a bikini this summer at the pool with my kiddos!
    & a brief Introduction about yourself: I am 34 and a wife and also a mother of 2 toddlers. I work full time and have very limited tiem to work out, but I'm making it a mission to do that this year. So far i have lost 20 pounds, but still have some more to go! YAY!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Name: Adrienne
    Starting weight: 197
    Goal Weight: 145 (this is my first goal)
    Non scale weight: workout more
    Brief Introduction about myself: I am a proud mom of an almost 2 year old, I am a soon-to-wiffe, and a sister to many. :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Name: Adrienne
    Starting weight: 197
    Goal Weight: 145 (this is my first goal)
    Non scale weight: workout more
    Brief Introduction about myself: I am a proud mom of an almost 2 year old, I am a soon-to-wiffe, and a sister to many. :)

Wife, I mean :)
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    this weeks challenge is to do two minutes of planks per day... i usually do 1 minute then take a 10 second break and then finish with another minute of planks. if you dont know how to do a plank there are a number of videos on youtube that will show you proper form, good luck!! let me know how you do!

Oh MAN! :) OK.
  • musicalivy
    Options
    Is it too late to join the fun?

Name: Ivy
    Starting Weight: 153 (originally started at 195)
    Goal Weight: 125
    Non Scale Goal: To be able to run a mile with a good pace, and to have a flat stomach.

Intro: I am a wife and mother of two boys (5 & 7). I teach music and drama privately, as workshops, and in a school. I have diabetes and a year ago was refused refills on my medication because we lost our insurance and couldn't afford the testing the doctor wanted done. So I needed to do something drastic. I went on a diet (The 17 Day Diet) to restructure my eating habits and lifestyle. I also started doing the WII Fit every day to add to this new lifestyle. Since last April, I have gone from 195 to 153. I was using Loseit.com, but my cousin got me to switch to here on Sunday. I Love It! Looking forward to meeting new friends and encouraging all. Happy Challenge!