best place to meet a guy?

Options
12346»

Replies

• lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    match.com (when I had quit looking) Drinking wine with a friend and I was showing her some of my "horror stories" when I got a message that said "he's interested"... I think I sent some off the wall email and that was the beginning of something great. We chatted on line, via email and the phone for over a month. I think I was already in love with him before I met him.

I would reccomend that you be totally honest in your profile and post a recent picture. I couldn't even tell who some of my dates were as the photo they posted was so out of date.

Good luck.
  • winesar21
    Options
    match.com (when I had quit looking) Drinking wine with a friend and I was showing her some of my "horror stories" when I got a message that said "he's interested"... I think I sent some off the wall email and that was the beginning of something great. We chatted on line, via email and the phone for over a month. I think I was already in love with him before I met him.

I would reccomend that you be totally honest in your profile and post a recent picture. I couldn't even tell who some of my dates were as the photo they posted was so out of date.

Good luck.

Thank you! I am going to give it a try!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Try pretty much anywhere. Females have it easier than males. Girls average looking or better can pretty much write their own ticket. The better looking a woman is, the easier she has it.