ughhh I feel like a pig!

Arienna
Arienna Posts: 913
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone else feel that way after eating most of your calories? :laugh: Today I tried harder to eat all my calories and I just feel like a pig lol. I think I'm just gonna go back to what I was doing and eat what I was eating, I was usually 1200-1700. I think I'm gonna go fr a walk or to the gym for a bit to try and burn some of that off!

~Ari

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    I ate a 6 inch sandwhich and then worked out and my daughter didn't finish her and there was no trash so I ate part of hers.....so YES I feel like a pig today!:bigsmile:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Don't ever think of yourself like a pig. You're not. You are a person that is learning how to nourish their body right. Seriously, negative feelings are a lot of the reason most of us got here in the first place.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    I ate a 6 inch sandwhich and then worked out and my daughter didn't finish her and there was no trash so I ate part of hers.....so YES I feel like a pig today!:bigsmile:

I do this alot.....especially if it is Subway...I will order a footlong Turkey and ham with all the yummy veggies (no mayo, oil or cheese). I eat 1/2 for lunch and then the other 1/2 for dinner....nothing piggy about it if ya stay in your cals. This is the whole deal....eat often the right sorts of foods, stay in your cals, exercise, sleep and water...............................................and you Miss Cherry stay away from them smokes (me too) and all is good.......:drinker:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Plus, KUDOS to you girls for QUITTING SMOKING!! That is AWESOME :drinker:
    Also, I once read, or was told....can't recall which, after all I am getting old. That if your mental state is that you are "fat" or can't do this or eat that, your body reacts to those feelings... I thought it was crazy, but in my case. I found it to be true story. Now I just say ok, it's all good and there isn't anything that is NOT fixable...damage control is now in MY power for once...WAHOO!!!!
  • scplummer
    scplummer Posts: 19 Member
    Yes.........I feel like a pig because I'm having a really hard time eating my calories. I worked out on the elliptical for 45 minutes this morning which gave me a lot of extra calories to eat. I drank a protein shake 2 times today along with my regular 1200 calories. I'm testing the theory that you have to eat your calories or you won't loose weight.

It's so hard to believe that I can be this full and loose weight! :huh:

165415.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member

I do this alot.....especially if it is Subway...I will order a footlong Turkey and ham with all the yummy veggies (no mayo, oil or cheese). I eat 1/2 for lunch and then the other 1/2 for dinner....nothing piggy about it if ya stay in your cals. This is the whole deal....eat often the right sorts of foods, stay in your cals, exercise, sleep and water...............................................and you Miss Cherry stay away from them smokes (me too) and all is good.......:drinker:

Where'd ya get the cool not smoking ticker?
This discussion has been closed.