30-40 lbs. goals looking for friends.

Options
13»

Replies

• jodiemomo
    jodiemomo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh! I was just thinking the same thing. I need some motivators. I'll be 30 on Sunday, and I want to lose 30 pounds by June. Feel free to add me!
  • jesskeepsgoing
    Options
    Im going for forty! i am here to give and take in support so add me guys!
  • amyj101
    amyj101 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 and would like to lose almost 30lb by my wedding in September, but ideally sooner for dress fittings etc. Feel free to add me. A while ago I was losing motivation and found that getting more friends on here helped because it made me accountable to more people! Good luck!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi; I'm 27 and want to lose 38bs altogether, once i reach my GW gonna decide from there whether to try an lose more or maintain that weight... if anyone wants extra friends feel free to add me!
  • franknj10
    franknj10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I also just started last Wednesday and also aiming for 30lb I lost 4lb last week yay... so would love a friend to help each other along the way. I am 34 years old and up for some support and motivation :) Nikki
  • divinesoul
    divinesoul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 61lbs, lost 11lbs already. Feel free to add me:happy:
  • ghettosmurf999
    ghettosmurf999 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a similar amount - though in no great hurry - more for sporting reasons, but more motivation the better! feel free to add.
  • chloekitts
    chloekitts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HELLO,
  • chloekitts
    chloekitts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Chloe and I'm looking to loose 20-25 pounds by June. feel free to add me as a friend and we can give each other moral support!!! :-)
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Hi.,

I am 29 years old, My target weight loss is 30lbs. Hopefully in 6 months but in a consistent manner.Hope we get to help each other :)

All the best to us :)

Regards,
    Gayatri!
  • 32nissy
    32nissy Posts: 67
    Options
    HI MY NAME IS STONIE LOOKING TO LOOSE 30 POUNDS.ADD ME IF YOU WANT.
  • Jensters25
    Options
    Im looking to lose around 50lb and this is my first week.