looking for uk friends

Options
Hi all,

I'm new here, been using mfp for just under a week (first weigh in tomoro) but find it so useful to have such a comprehensive guide on my phone! So much easier than trying to work out points or syns!
I'm a mum to a 22 month old boy, nicknamed 'the bear', engaged with a vintage dress to squeeze into (hopefully) in about 12 months,and live near Chester.
I would love to expand my friends list to get help and encouragmwnt with the inevitable blips as well as share any highs.
Please feel free to friend me x

Replies

• Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hi

Friend request sent!

John
  • KAbena
    KAbena Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Heya! I've sent a request too - I'm in London :)
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Leicester, Mum of 2, I too also have a wedding dress to get into next year! :o)
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i'm in buckinghamshire, friend request sent! (: and anyone else that wants to add me go ahead, always looking for new friends. (:
  • angevee
    angevee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in Warwickshire :) request sent!
  • bears_mamma
    Options
    Thanks all, keep 'em coming x
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Friend request on way from Oxfordshire :flowerforyou:
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Hiya, im from Newcastle, feel free to add me, welcome to MFP xxx
  • franknj10
    franknj10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 34 years old I joined last Wednesday and weighed in today so pleased I lost 4lb it has made me want to continue. I am in the UK south east. I have a 15 month old daughter and I still have my baby weight to loose. Please add me I have not worked out how yet lol Nikki
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    welcome to mpf! i'm 21 from surrey x
  • cammers74
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Berkshire! Wil add you :)
    Feel free to add me anyone!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    HI, request sent, I'm from south wales!!
  • BelleEns
    BelleEns Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Request sent from mid-wales- I was in Chester last week as it goes- Niiiiiice!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome , i'm from hampshire -Good luck on your weight loss, feel free to add me xx
  • laujo85
    Options
    I've also added, i have 0 friends on here so looking for ppl to help me and also to help motivate others :) i am in the midlands x
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, i am only on day 4 but already wishin a week had past so i can see if this sites helped me any... feel free to add me as a friend also... same goes for anyone else in need of a boost
  • a_robinson86
    a_robinson86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also quite new, I've been on here for about a month and have no friends yet. I'm Amy, 25 years old from Northampton and I'm a mother of 2 boys. I'm hoping to reach my goal weight by mid spring so I can enjoy the summer and just feel more healthy and confident :smile:
  • Chloooe22
    Chloooe22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good morning! :)

Its my first week too ive tried so many diets nothing seems to work!

I inputted 4 slices of pizza hut pizza the other day before i actually went....65grams of fat!! so glad i took advantage of the salad bar instead i felt really guilty after looking at that! you really dont realise how bad that kind of food is for you before you have it right in front of you.

Hope you are well :) x
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hiya sending a friend request now, i'm from London, anyone else from there?
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I'm only in wrexham :) x