The Weight Loss Ticker

Options
newDZ
newDZ Posts: 237 Member
I just looked at my ticker and realized that my little frog is no longer standing in the rain.

What does that mean to me?

- My clothes are looser
- I'm wearing makeup again (because God knows I didn't put any effort unless I absolutely had too)
- I sang Karaoke at my friend's Birthday party, usually I sit and just cheer people on
- I'm not scared that I won't fit on the plane when I travel at the end of the month
- I won't have bruised saddlebags from the tiiiiiiiiight squeeze in the airline seats
- I sleep soundly, (I was always afraid that I would have a heartache in my sleep, because my heart
was always beating so fast)
- I can wear my high heels for longer than 30minutes (so far the new record is 5hours)
- My knees aren't hurting
- I fully saw my birthmark on my lower back for the 1st time in years (prior it just peek ed out under
a roll)
- I smile to myself a lot as if I have a juicy secret (I do... "I'm happy" shh!!!)

A happy Diana

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Congratulationn, that's great:smile: That frog will be to the rainbow in no time :smile: However, mine seems to be waiting at the end for the pot of gold. :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Diana-- I'm happy for you and your froggie!!!!!

Congratulations-- keep up the good work!!!!
  • sonjaseay
    sonjaseay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Way to go!! The feeling must be great. Keep it up
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Although I'm happy for the frog, I'm more happy that YOUR happy!!:smile:
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful news!! Keep up the good work.:happy: :happy: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!