Looking for a twin! I am 210 looking to lose 70-75lb

Options
Hi

I am 29, from cheshire Uk, mum of two, I am 5"4 tall and weigh 210 (was 217 last week!) I am hoping to lose 70-75 pounds with a goal weight of 135-140 I am looking for someone with a silimar numbers to help and support each other. I promise I will see this through to the end with them and am looking for someone with the same commitment. I have to do this and really need someone to help!

Thanks
Emma

Replies

• mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3 and I am at 213. My final goal is 135. :smile:
  • angievinez
    angievinez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 6. 2 weeks ago, I weighed in at 213, and my final goal is between 135 - 140. I'd love to support and encourage you!

Angie
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    We are exactly the same! Except I'm 41 years old and only 5'3". :) We are at the same weight and my goal is to lose another 72 pounds this year. I'm doing a Beachbody 90 day Fit Challenge right now which is helping to hold me accountable to working out and eating right. I can always use more support though and would love to give it to you also. So glad you are doing this at a young age and not waiting until you are in your 40s like me! :)
  • me_annabelle
    Options
    Just a mom of one :-) starting weight was 203, I am down 13 pounds now - and goal weight is 125 ( I am 5' 6") Would love to join you!!!
  • debiann58
    debiann58 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi i'm 5'4 and 209, mom to ten 29 granchildren and 1 great granddaughter coming in march
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 years old, I am 5'3.5 and I weight 208 at the moment. Welcome :)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hi- I am 27- and am 5'4. I was 215 when I started I am currently 136. :bigsmile:
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey Emma,

Although we're not exactly twins now, when I started I weighed 208 and I'm looking to lose 78 lbs. I've lost 27 so far, but I'd love to go on this journey with you. It's tough, but everyone on MFP is so supportive.

Feel free to add me!

Cassandre
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi I was 214 when I started last week of December now I am 202--I know how you feel..add me...lets keep each other motivated!