Dude, put your shirt on!

Options

Replies

• FinallyFitAce
    Options
    this thread has went COMPLETELY opposite from the original poster's original post...and I find that HILARIOUS!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Hey, don't ruin a good thing! Love looking at the hot bodies of these guys who've worked hard to get them.:love:

hahah- BEEF!!! Why are you drillin on our free chest pics!!???!?! We like them! :)
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    This thread is epic!! I'll be following this one ; ). To OP this is a democracy after all, put it to a vote.

Dear Cr357- I was not reading your post, I was busy drooling on my keyboard. Will your stomach marry me?
  • mchl_marshall
    mchl_marshall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ladies you cant get topless but you can get down to your bra's
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    NOOOO!!!!!

No boys, please don't put your shirts on. Thank you.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I totally agree that if the men can post topless pics, that I damned well should be allowed to too. Just guessing that would get me kicked off the site. :/
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Sir, I respectfully disagree :wink:
  • Leamac83
    Leamac83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Lets not deny were are all on this to lose weight, excercise more and look better.

If you got it...flaunt it! NO SHAME!! :D
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I don't really think there has ever been a problem with men taking their tops off, it's not a sexual thing, it's just what us men do.
    As soon as I'm ready to, I'll be posting my progress pics in the forum.

BUT, I do have to say some lads who are 'built' with 15 pictures in different poses does my head in. Got to keep some element of mystique.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    is a sports bra topless? am i banned?? :laugh:

i dont mind topless men or women :flowerforyou:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    The guys worked hard for it and I appreciate their hard work. Nothing wrong with that.
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    If you don't like it, you don't have to look. :p

Amen
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Sad state of affairs on the message board these….5 pages on this on this one, lol. SMH…..:bigsmile:
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I know they will always be with us so this is kind of tilting at windmills but sad the gender stereotypes that we have.
    If this question was about ladys pics it would be assumed and has been the case that such pics are first sexual in nature and the person doing it either is slutty or is desperate for attention.
    In fact they are not allowed for that reason.

Don`t misunderstand,I have no problem with guys showing their bodies and the results of work,have a couple on my own profile such as they are.
    Just an interesting and as I sad a bit sad reflection on how we and society regards the human body based on sex of the person.

This. It's society that has decided womens bodies are sex objects. Especially breasts. I think the fact that men can post topless pics and women can't is more of an issue than "I don't like beer guts"
  • Hecnotha1
    Hecnotha1 Posts: 200
    Options
    im headed to congress with this one. I Feel un_equal. its not fair, i feel robbed, and disadvantaged. Mods please allow topless pics ok, thanks.
    Seriously Concerned,
    Hecnotha1
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    im headed to congress with this one. I Feel un_equal. its not fair, i feel robbed, and disadvantaged. Mods please allow topless pics ok, thanks.
    Seriously Concerned,
    Hecnotha1

^^^^^^^^^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HILARIOUS
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    NO no no no nooooooo. All you men who have worked hard to get your physique.....keep the shirts off....and post more pics! Makes this girl smile for sure! :wink:
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This thread is epic!! I'll be following this one ; ). To OP this is a democracy after all, put it to a vote.

Oh yes.. enough said.. definitely don't put your shirt on!!!
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    Posers

<
    Rear Relaxed Pose... Jealous? :laugh: