Going in the right direction, FINALLY!!

Options
Hello all! I started 30 day shred/Ripped in 30 about 3 weeks ago. I am very happy to report that I have lost 2 pounds, and 2% body fat! I was hoping the scale would show more, but my clothes are fitting better so I don't think the scale tells the whole story! Like many others on here, I wish I would have taken measurements when I started. I have beep fairly good at keeping track of my food as well, which I think is also making a difference! This is a huge accomplishment for me since going to the gym didn't seem to be working too well. I am saving money and losing weight! YEA!!!

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep it up!
  • jaceface87
    jaceface87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! 30 day shred is great! Props for being able to do it, It's a bit strenuous. :)
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that Ripped in 30 sounds a little like 30 Day Shred. :) That's pretty much what happened to me with 30DS. I did take (rough) measurements and I lost about 4 inches off of my waist in 10 days!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!