1/3 of the way there (with pix)

Options
2»

Replies

• cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!

Ok, I'm an old person without tattoos, so I've gotta ask (and I don't mean to offend).... did your tattoos change at all after you lost weight? I've always wondered this.....

There was another thread on MFP a few months ago where someone mentioned that their tattoo ended up in a different location and became smaller, and several people responded that this happened to them as well. So for this person, their tattoo migrated from their back to their neck. I don't have any tattoos, but I thought that was really interesting. So to answer your question, yes, apparently for some tattoos change with weight loss/gain.
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    By the way, you look fabulous! And I have to agree I love the new hair cut!
  • allsewnup13
    Options
    thank you all so much for the positive feedback. sometimes when we look in the mirror it feels like the weight is never going to come off but it does with the right dedication. and for me looking back at those old pictures was definitely confirmation that i've made a significant effort already. still have another 40 or so to lose and i will make sure to try and post more along the journey. <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!