I was kicked out!!!

Options
A few nights ago my best friend came over to my house for a hair cut party. My cousin does my hair and gives us AMAZING deals ($20 for a cut and color for instance!!!:love: ) and usually I invite a few people over so that she can make a little extra money and make a few extra ladies BEAUTIFUL:flowerforyou: . The last time I did one of these I had lost 8#. I have now lost 21#. My best friend is doing wonderfully and has lost roughly 45# and not to be a jerk, but fact is fact, she started out much heavier than I was at my start. My cousin is a large lady too.
They start talking about different clothes and styles and I responded to the conversation. I was completely taken aback when i was told very bluntly, "Shut up. You are too skinny to be in the conversation anymore. We are talking about being fat and you are kicked out of our club!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I simply smiled and grabbed a book to read, LOVING every minute of it!!! Even more so when later, my husband who had been in the other room, said "So, you're kicked out of the fat people club huh?" with a smile. I smiled even bigger and broader and said "Guess so!!!" Awesome. :drinker:
**This is just what happened, I am in no way laughing at the fact that they are still much heavier than I am.... Just that they think that I am THAT MUCH smaller than they are... Makes me feel great about my progress!**:wink:

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    That is one club you are happy to be kicked out of...CONGRATS!
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling!!! Can't wait until I'm kicked out of that club!
  • Cylia
    Cylia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it was all in jest. I am sure they are all proud of you. Congrats on the progress!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you!:flowerforyou:
  • DaddyofMEA
    Options
    That rocks! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to get kicked out of the club myself!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Felt good to be kicked out, huh :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: that's one club we never want to join again!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I can't believe they said that to you :laugh:
    :laugh:
    In your home, wow. That takes balls lol, but congrats luv :flowerforyou:
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!!!! Feel proud of yourself!!!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Haha, that sounds like something one of my friends would say! Congrats on being kicked out of the fat people club!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Ha ha it was all in fun and thanks for the comments all! I can't wait until *I* no longer consider myself a member!!!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    What a NSV!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I wanna be kicked out too! lol
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I can not wait to get kicked out :)
  • kkm2605
    kkm2605 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I hope I can get kicked out of the fat club too! Awesome job girl!!
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I haven't been kicked out yet, but I won't be renewing my membership this year.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    lol mnishi!!!! I love it!!!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Lol. Nice
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling!!! Can't wait until I'm kicked out of that club!

ME too!!! :smile:
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!! You should be really proud :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!