Abdominal NSV

Options
fteale
fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
6 1/2 years ago I had my oldest son who weighed 9 lbs 5 oz, and was back to back. Due to his size and the fact that his feet were sticking and kicking outwards, my abdominal muscles separated, made worse by having to have a caesarean. After having my second child I had a 2 cm gap between the muscle at the front, which has finally closed, 4 years after my last baby, and 18 months after starting circuit training. I can no longer fit my fingers between the muscles, they are solid all the way across. I was told by lots of people that this wasn't possible after having them rip, so I am very happy about it!

Replies

• sunflowerjesss
    sunflowerjesss Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!! I have a friend who had the same issue from her pregnancy with her daughter. She is still considering having surgery to repair it. I will have to tell your amazing success story!
  • ksuther13
    Options
    Holy *kitten*, that sounds painful. Congrats on building up your stomach muscles.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!