24 year old girly looking for support :)

Options
2»

Replies

• princessjarvis
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Jess!!

You'll find loads of people here who will support you....

Feel free to add me, that goes for you all :drinker:
  • nwickart82
    nwickart82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I was actually told the reason I was not getting pregnant was because of my weight. ( We have been trying for 8 years) Feel free to add me, I know I couldn't do it without my friend's support! The motivation from everyone is great here.
  • 4lelito
    4lelito Posts: 90
    Options
    I hope the best for you. I am scared that I'll run into the same problem.
  • cbelt82
    cbelt82 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm sorry that you had to go through that I know how painful that is I had to see my sister go through the same thing..she had 3!! because she was obese as well she was around 330 and now she is 360 or less last time i've asked but she looks great and she was able to have her baby :) who is now 1 going on to 2 next month : / i never would have thought my weight would affect me so much but it does..

tnk you. Its ever easy and you never get used to it. I was actually at the low part of my healthy weight the first time and I got pretty depressed after and started gaining. I've gained about 20 pounds since we got married and I'd like to just lose about 10-15 pounds and i'll be happy. I think i am still in my healthy weight but at the high part. I am 5'4' and 135 pounds... I'd really like to get to 120 or 125. Ok now i'm rambling lol I am a yo yo dieter...and i take hold of every fad diet that comes out. I joined this site so i could learn how to just eat right. To lose my 10-15 pounds and then maintain it from then on
  • 4lelito
    4lelito Posts: 90
    Options
    What I would do to only have to loose that much lol...I have a long..LONG ...Long..way to go
  • cbelt82
    cbelt82 Posts: 62
    Options
    What I would do to only have to loose that much lol...I have a long..LONG ...Long..way to go

The thing I love about this group is everyone is different and has different specific goals but we all connect over the main goal of wanting to be healthy and do things in a healthy and smart way! We are all here to support each other and I'm def rootin you on girly!
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun - you can never have too many friends on MFP!