whats for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• CarolAnn0730
    Options
    Grilled Salmon Teriyaki
    Green Beans w/Soy and Ginger
    Sesame Noodles

This was free from our cafeteria at work -- they do their best to keep everything under 200 cal

CAN'T BEAT FREE AND HEALTHY!! Except when it's Tofu (sorry - just not a fan)
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    A grilled chicken taco salad from Salsarita's minus the shell and the cheese. I don't normally eat out but my husband was off today so we went to lunch.
  • cassblue21
    Options
    3oz brisket with baked potato. And 2 corn muffins with honey!
  • KathieElisa
    Options
    Homemade salad (lettuce, green & red peppers, onions, tomato) with chichen breast. No dressing just lemon & salt. Yogurt for snack :)
  • Heather4fit
    Options
    3 oz. grilled chicken breast, 1 slice tomato, lettuce and onion (FROM COOKOUT!) on a flax and oat bran wrap for a total of 246 calories, 41 grams protein and 5 carbs.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Grilled Salmon Teriyaki
    Green Beans w/Soy and Ginger
    Sesame Noodles

This was free from our cafeteria at work -- they do their best to keep everything under 200 cal

CAN'T BEAT FREE AND HEALTHY!! Except when it's Tofu (sorry - just not a fan)

You=LUCKY....Me=JEALOUS
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I had leftover homeade chicken enchilada soup and some baked hot fries. It was a spicy meal. haha
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Wendy's ultimate chicken grill and a small chili. I'm cold and didn't have time to pack a lunch.
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    93% lean ground beef seasoned (lightly) (5.2 oz) on Whole grain Rotini Pasta (cup cooked), glass of water and 4 oz of coke. I know I know just can't get from it, was staring at me when I opened the fridge so couldn't leave it there all sad.

total 577 cal, 33g of protein
  • Nichole23225
    Nichole23225 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had a WW Smart Ones - the pasta with spinach and ricotta cheese. It's just the creamiest, cheesiest frozen meal I've ever found. I really like that one. And I had two "Cuties" clementies. I adore those little Cuties. Easy to peel, supersweet and now my office will smell like oranges all afternoon.
  • rachaelhoffman
    rachaelhoffman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    tuna salad with mustard, pickle, and apple on whole wheat bread! yum!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Chicken curry, Basmati rice, 4 servings of veggies and whole wheat naan! Delicious, filling and under 550 calories!

Is that homemade??? That sound wonderful!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Two cups of manhatten clam chowder sans bacon, and made with veggie stock instead of chicken stock. (200 Calories)

low fat cottage cheese cup w/sliced cherry tomotoe and pepper (90 Calories)

oikos yogurt with grapes (180 Calories)

And... a banana!! (75 Calories)

Stuffed to the gills, less than 500 calories.
  • southern_gurl
    Options
    Subway 6" turkey on wheat
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Steak and Cheese Quesadilla at a local restaurant so no nutritional info...was not that large...but I am going to guess 800 calories to be on the safe side...very light dinner tonight since I will be in class all night after work...
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    low-sodium bologna and muenster cheese, mustard sandwich on a sandwich thin, and some sour cream and onion mini rice cakes.. very satisfying and simple.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Turkey Wraps - yummy! Low-carb tortillas, Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles, and some Laughing Cow Light Fresco & Chipotle. Warmed in the microwave and just a tad over 100 cals per wrap! This is my second day in a row having it for lunch. I usually "crisp" them up in a skillet at home, but they're delicious warmed in the microwave as well!
  • christinajohnson
    christinajohnson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Chicken Breast Sandwich with American Cheese Slice, Light Mayo. 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chex Mix. Diet Raspberry Snapple.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    When I am trying to avoid going to the grocery store I turn to this soup:

2 cups water, 2 tsp "no chicken" Better Than Bouillon, 1/2 a bunch of somen, all of the random veggies in my house.

Today's veggies: baby carrots, frozen corn, frozen peas, bell peppers. I also happen to have black beans, so I will eat 1/2 cup of those along with the whole pot and probably come out to 300ish calories. :)
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    A Lean Cuisine pepperoni pizza and a banana. Snuck in a workout at lunch time and have to get to a meeting fast.