Is there an MFP friend you want to ask out on a date? :)

Options

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    NO comment
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    yes....there one i really like.....and one i like....they both live too far away :(

one i like is on the other side of the country

one i really like is in a diff time zone ............................far, far away on an island...........................and married :(....

but he makes a really awesome friend no matter ;D
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Dating is soooo 2011.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Sure do! But he rejected me :( LOL. He said it would be best for us to remain friends. Meh.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!

He's a chump!!! Love your corset by the way.. :wink:
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    no but i would like to find one (;
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    If I were not engaged already, I would find a Australian MFP hottie. I've alwasy had a weakness for Aussie men and that sexy accent! :blushing: Plus, being into fitness and/or bettering their life would mean we have something in common. LOL!

I have to agree with this!!!! aussie accent is super sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • andreacord
    Options
    Nope.
  • jeannicoleau
    jeannicoleau Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i dont want to date him. i just want to have my way with him ... :D

This! But somehow I don't think my husband would appreciate that!:laugh:
  • Dkittery
    Options
    There's a few I'd ask out..but my husband probably wouldn't approve. =o/

That goes for me too... LOL :)
  • Dkittery
    Options
    i dont want to date him. i just want to have my way with him ... :D

This! But somehow I don't think my husband would appreciate that!:laugh:

This is more like my answer... :) LOL
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    yes....there one i really like.....and one i like....they both live too far away :(

one i really like is in a diff time zone ............................far, far away on an island...........................and married :(....

Aaaand there's this lady I know. Different timezone in a country that I hear is bat**** insane. She's chock full-o awesome, is changing everything in her life for the better - so has drive and persistence. And she has this wicked-as accent. :D

I imagine our first date would be her laughing at me laughing at her accent. :o
  • whitehandlady
    Options

Aaaand there's this lady I know. Different timezone in a country that I hear is bat**** insane. She's chock full-o awesome, is changing everything in her life for the better - so has drive and persistence. And she has this wicked-as accent. :D

you can laugh all you want
    as long as you talk to me all the day and night in that sexy as hell wellington speak superman ;)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Yes, but alas the person is married.....so I would have to move on to someone else....lol
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    LMAO...
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I think she wouldn't like me. ;x

Whenever people say things like this I want to tell them to go for it! I've known my boyfriend since I was 14, and he apparently always had a thing for me but didn't think I'd be interested, we didn't get together til we were 22! So I say go for it :)
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Sure do! But he rejected me :( LOL. He said it would be best for us to remain friends. Meh.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!

He's a chump!!! Love your corset by the way.. :wink:

LMAO. Thank you :)
  • southern_gurl
    Options
    I don't have enough man friends on here!!!!!! Now I am sad, I don't even have man candy pics to drool over and fantasize about while working out!!!! NEED FRIENDS!!:sad:
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options

as long as you talk to me all the day and night in that sexy as hell wellington speak superman ;)

Talking is what I do best!!!

Anything else: not so good. Lol
  • whitehandlady
    Options

maybe i'll find out someday ....lol

i can wish, right?

Talking is what I do best!!!

Anything else: not so good. Lol

i'd like to know for myself some day.....
    IRL

i can wish, right?
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have a few that I so would.