People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options

Replies

• BrandNew11
    Options
    I am new I lost 23lbs already and love to encourage myself and others don't have any friends yet add me if you want...
  • JenStyle30
    Options
    Hey, Im 29 and I've been on here a couple of weeks! feel free to add me as a friend also.
  • MissJamiie
    MissJamiie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im 27 and Im new on here!! Feel free to add me :)
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and trying to lose around 46 pounds! I am 5'6 and just had a baby this past June. Add me because I need all the motivation and support I can get plus I love to motivate and help others!
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hi! 23 trying to lose the last 30 pounds. I always need encouragement :) I've already lost almost 50pds. Feel free to add me.
  • KellyVinsen
    Options
    Hi i'm 20 keen for support and keen to help :)
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey! Im Christina. Im 21, and id like to lose another 70-80lbs.
  • AnthonyScalco
    Options
  • chauncyz
    Options
    I'm 22 and new to MFP too! I go between uni and home a few times a year where I have really different diets so looking to try and balance everything out. Feel free to add! Thanks.
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I was in my 20's less than a month ago... Just turned 30 can i still hang out? :smile: totally need support and encouragment! Open to any and all friend requests!!!
  • megers4
    megers4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 and would love to have more friends/ support!
  • stormync
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stormy. I'm 24. I have a 13 month old son; still trying to lose baby weight :/ I joined several months ago and then never logged back in. Just started yesterday. Def looking for support!! Add me if you'd like :)
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    thanks to a whole bunch of you that have added me so far, great gettin to know you all... very friendly and really keepin me on track.. anyone else that wants to add me for extra support... feel free to do so.. male or female :)
  • chunky_munky83
    Options
    Hey all im 28, ok so nearly 30 but still the better side for now, feel free to add!
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Would love new friends :)
  • bellatrix88
    Options
    hi am 23 new to MFP and still learning how it works?? :-)
  • MarisaParman
    MarisaParman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 21 and I would love to have some support.
  • JLizzie85
    Options
    I'm 26...a few weeks away from 27. Anyone can feel free to add me! :happy:
  • lmgidney
    lmgidney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 27 looking to lose 40 plus pounds!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Lot of people in their 20's it seems. Can't go through and add everyone. lol. Add me if you want. 26 here