People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options

Replies

• KaiteeKarrot
    Options
    Hi, i'm 24 and I joined MFP 2 weeks ago. I just started a kickboxing 10 week weightloss challenge near where I live, and we were told to sign up with MFP and given good tips on how to set it up... if anyone's having trouble with the technical side of what numbers to add in for their dietary info feel free to ask about it!

14327584.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • KaiteeKarrot
    Options
    Cheers 465, you go into tools and click on weght loss ticker.. after you design your ticker you copy the code they provide for you and just paste it everytime you make a post and then it shows up. hope that helped.

14327584.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • crazyasadaizy
    Options
    Hi, Claire here....im 24 and from the UK! Looking for support to lose around 14lbs and hopefully more before my holiday to Egypt in May!! :)
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 :) Feel free to add me! Thnx!
  • I'm turning 20 in April, does that count???

Exercise science major, health science minor, YMCA fitness instructor, & health nut. Add me! I love giving and recieving support. :happy:
  • Tweety379
    Options
    I'm 28 and could always use some more friends to motivate me :)
  • joannanativi
    joannanativi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22 Goal - Healthier Lifestyle.
  • bunnybear22
    bunnybear22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and could use all the support i can get... My problem is i forget to come on everday multiple times a day... Add me :o)
  • Jellie13
    Options
    I'm 20 :) I'll be 21 in June and want to be fit and toned by my birthday :) Been on here almost a year but just started over with a new profile. I have 15 pounds left to lose and 88 days of p90x left. Add me:)
  • mellybelly91
    Options
    I'm 20.
    Everyone can add me. I love helping.
  • iooprcntme
    Options
    im 24 i just signed up a few days ago love the food tracker sooo far
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 in 11 days hehe. I've been on here for about 4 months. I am currently eating well and working out like crazy. Running/Cardio 3-4 times a week. Strength 3 times a week. I am not really hear for weight loss, but fitness goals (although along the way I have lost some weight lol). Send me a message if you need some/want to give some support!
  • tmjones0822
    Options
    I am in need of support also!!! LOL :laugh:
  • ashleymashley02
    Options
    I need support Add me!! 26 and need to lost atleast another 50lbs and I am at a standstill for 2 months now! HELP!
  • Im 25 please feel free to add me! Ive lost 73 lbs so far and 30 to go until my first goal!
  • mdtoll
    mdtoll Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 I have 50 pounds to lose and i need all the help i can get! Add me if ya like :)
  • blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 27, from Bournemouth, UK. looking for friends to motivate and support :)
  • lgoss87
    lgoss87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    24, really needing some motivation! Day 6 for me!
  • diserrano
    diserrano Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 :) you can add me...
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 from the UK feel free to add!