People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options

Replies

• circulatory
    circulatory Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 25, starting weight of 216, currently just under 200, goal weight of 150. Anyone feel free to add me, I would love the extra support!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm 21!!! Would love to have support with ppl around my age!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, feel free to add me! I'm on here quite a bit now, because it reminds me not to eat so much junk lol
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    23 here! getting in shape after having my babies. :-)
  • SassaP
    SassaP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and looking to get back into shape! Please add me if you would like to help each other keep on track!
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 26 and I love this site, I'm trying 2 lose 100lbs this yr. Anyone can add me I support and motivate and congratulate everyone trying to lose weight its hard, I know:)
  • jen3355
    Options
    I'm 25! I'm looking to lose 20 lbs, I'm new and I love this site so far. It's like a fitness facebook, haha.
  • CuttingtheTies
    Options
    I'm 20, aiming to lose 60 pounds.
    Would love to have as much support as I can get.
    It will help greatly. <3
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I'd just ike to point out that I hope I stay in my 20's forever!! Haha :-) Feel free to add me if you wish!!

23, Leeds, UK
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, need as much support as I can get so feel free to add me!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm 28 and very excited about MFP! Anyone can add me. The more the merrier!!
  • missmelissa919
    missmelissa919 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 21. Have been a on/off user for awhile now. Lost 10lbs so far! 30lbs+ to go. I have just been using the food tracker on my phone. It would be nice to have some support and just people to talk to.
  • kaekae44
    Options
    I'm 26 looking to drop 10 lbs the healthy way, start eating better, and working out (ughhh). Feel free to add me!
  • Radcliffe83
    Options
    28, always looking for dedicated new friends.
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    26 and military wife on Ft. Leonard Wood-Down 36 lbs since my husband deployed- always happy to make new friends! Add me!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i'm 21 and i love all the support i can give and gain from MFP! anyone reading this.. add me!! (:
  • hounds726
    Options
    Im 23. Been on here for about 6months but had a family emergency that caused a bump in the road. Back on track and creating the best ME that I can. Would love to have new friends :)
  • healthybones
    healthybones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I'm 21 and have been using MFP for a little over year now. Add me :)
  • aNEWuNme
    Options
    I'm 23 and would love some extra support as well!
  • Justnesha
    Justnesha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and for your pro picture I want a stomach like yours lol how did you do it