Ladies - Bra size - how often does it change?

Options
Hey there - I've read that you should get refitted/sized for bras every 10lbs - are you finding that to be true? Also, I've been told (though I don't believe it based on my experience of going from a 36C to a 40B to a 38DD) that the cup size should stay consistent and just the strap size changes.

I'm down 4lbs and my bras are already getting looser (NSV - YAY), my plan is to cinch it in until the cups pucker and/or I get to the innermost hooks.

I'd love some feedback on this - need to start saving $$ for new ones.

Thanks!!!

Replies

• visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • visiri
    Options
    Trying again!!! Hope it doesn't fall off so quickly this time.
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    I just go by feel for the most part. That may not be the correct way to do it, but I shorten the straps and go to the next hooks when I need to and when I've done that and I still don't feel support or my bra starts to pucker on the outsides, I go to VS and get another fitting done. One thing that helped me was I kept most of my bras from when I was at my goal weight and the ones I got as I started to gain weight. So as I am losing weight, when I need to go down a size I just grab the next smaller size I have in my dresser and so far that's worked well for me and saved me some $$ :)
  • visiri
    Options
    ohhh - lucky that you have the old ones. I've got nothing - they were so old and worn out and I got tired of them not fitting so I went to Nordstroms and got fitted about a year ago - I can't aford to go back there every couple of months - but maybe I'll find a way.