natural hair?

Options
13»

Replies

• MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    aU nATURAL here, happily rockin the fro right about now ;)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I wash, condition and cut my hair. That's it. Don't even bother with a blow dryer.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Started dying my hair in grade 2,
    and have been straightening everday for the last 5 years.

I dont think my hair is very 'natural' anymore :P
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I spent 30 years dying my hair various shades of blonde but 5 years ago I decided to grow it out and stay natural and I am, complete with white streak which I didn't know I had until I started growing it out!! Lol!!
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm down with the natural! Going strong for almost 2yrs!
  • courtlyn19
    Options
    *raises hand* :D
  • Sweet_kiwi99
    Sweet_kiwi99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Also natural, but hiding my hair right now.
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    Me me! I am a newbie. But 9 months without a relaxer. I did a mini chop and will do another one when I take my singles down. I keep my hair either braided, in kinky twist or I do a two strand twist out
  • alphabettie
    alphabettie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I too, am natural. Chemical-free since 2003 :)
  • divasoofly
    divasoofly Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Natural over here!!! Been natural completely since 2008 and loving every moment of it. I am using this year as a year if growth. No more blonde just keeping a nice chocolate and going to see how long it will get. I have a couple of more trims to get rid of the twice damaged blonde ends and then I am ready to achieve maximum growth. Good luck to all on your journeys and add me if you like. ---Stay Natural :flowerforyou:
  • kenyagrayfit
    kenyagrayfit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love my natural hair. It is thick and curly. I decided when I was pregnant with my last child in 2007 to not go back to relaxers and I haven't. I have also decided not to relax my three year olds hair and my 15 year old is now natural as well. I still love to straighten my hair out but I am tired of the chemicals. I really don't need them. I have a new love for natural hair and I won't go back.