hey baby mammas

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
How many kids do you have? Ages? What was your weight gain during pregnancy?

I have three. 3, 6, & 7.

I gained pretty much ~50 lbs with each one, but was able to lose it all within 4-8 months.

proof of my hugeness
36wPJs.jpg

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awwww I wantta babyyyyy!!! so cute!!! ...me zero, but I still have gained more in my lifetime than all your 3 of your pregnancies combined...someone give me my prize :bigsmile:
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have two kids, ages 7 and 5.

With my first pregnancy I gained 11 lbs and with my second I gained 13 lbs. Nope, those weren't typos, yes I had doctors monitoring my weight gain or lack there of. Both of my children weighed 7 lbs 14 oz at birth.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    One daughter who will be 2 this month.

I gained only 18lbs.
  • BabyfatSarah
    Options
    I have two kids - 3.5 and 14 m. My first pregnancy I gained 55lbs, and my son was born 10lbs 11oz. My second pregnancy I gained 40lbs and my daughter weighed 9lbs 2oz and was born one week early. After number one I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight by 9 months. This time I haven't been so lucky...just 6 pounds to go...I joined four weeks ago with 10lbs to go, so I know I'll get there.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    One daughter who will be 2 this month.

I gained only 18lbs.

You are the luckiest person I know. I have one 3 year old. I gained 100 lbs during my pregnancy with her. I thought I was eating for two, so I figured I'd eat for eight- lol. My appetite went WAYYYY UP. All I ate was burger king and cheese. I learned my lesson, though. If I do decide to have more children- I will definitely not eat as much lol. I went from a size 4 to a size 16.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    One-he's 6. I gained around 25-30 lbs.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 year old that I gained 33lbs with and 21 month old twins that I gained 40 with. All boys! Well worth the weight, but now that I am done with having babies (I think!?!) I want a hot bod and a bikini!!!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    He's 2.5 now. I gained an upward of 70 pounds. I was on bed rest from 20 weeks to 36 weeks and had an emerg c section at 36 weeks.
  • feli562
    Options
    i've got 5 kidos! so hard! 11,7,6,4 and 1.. it's crazy, but i would'nt change a thing. I love it! :)<3
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys ages 7 and 3. I weighed in at about 200 lbs at delivery with both (gained about 70 lbs!!!!). Got back down to 123 about 2.5 years after each.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    I have 2 boys ages 7 and 3. I weighed in at about 200 lbs at delivery with both (gained about 70 lbs!!!!). Got back down to 123 about 2.5 years after each.

You look amazing~!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    <---- proud mama of this little guy. 3 years old and i gained about 50 with him..
  • KathleenPub
    KathleenPub Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have four babies :) Almost 7, 5, 3 and 20 months. I gained 80lbs with the first and about 40/45 with the other three. Lost all the baby weight and only have about ten more lbs to go till goal weight. :)
  • amizimmerman
    Options
    3 boys..a 6 year old, a 1 year old, and a 3 month old baby...gained 50 with the first and lost it all instantly..i was quite young so my metabolism was great didn't have to work out or change my diet..different story with the next two..with my one year old i was 130 when i found out and got to 160 after having him i took a few months before i realized omg this baby weight aint going no where so i started to eat better and exercise and got right back down to 130...and then 2 weeks after i reached my goal..boom pregnant with baby number 3..started 130 and got up to 168..hes 3 months today and I now weigh in as of this morning at 127..i've worked my *kitten* off for it tho!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 yo daughter. Gained 58 pounds and was miserable throughout pregnancy. Lost it in a year.

Gearing up for pregnancy #2 and am super committed to not to doing that again. ::flexes to look like inspiration pic below::

29spol.jpg
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I have 3, ages 5,3 and 1.

Pre #1 I was 165. Gained 25lbs, topped out at 190. Got back down to 165 within 6 months.

Gained 25lbs again with #2, again weighing 190. After #2 I lost an extra 20lbs getting down to 145 within a year (though pretty much diet alone, little exercise).

Yeah, gained 45lbs with #3 reaching 190 again even though I started 20lbs lighter.

Got down to 149 by the time #3 was a year, then I started bulking. My ultimate goal is somewhere around 140,
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have 4 children (3 that I gave birth to)

My son who is 10 years old (Weighed 9 lbs. 6 oz.) = 27 lbs. gained
    My son who is 7 years old (Weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz.) = 25 lbs. gained
    My daughter who is 3 years old (Weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz.) = 15 lbs. gained

I lost most of the weight after each, but allowed other things to contribute to my weight gain that brought me to MFP.
  • Malani2010
    Options
    I have two babies 13 months apart! I gained 50 lbs, lost 20 after my first one then with my second child I gained 30 and now I've lost a total 60 so far!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I have two kids, 4 and 2. With the first one I gained 85 lbs. (after the baby was born and everything, I was up 85 lbs!). By the second one (less than a year later, eek!) I was much smarter. After my son was born I actually weighed 10 lbs less than when I got pregnant with him.

Lol, with the second one I was on the treadmill everyday until I went into labor. My tummy was so big I couldn't reach the buttons. I had to turn sideways to start and stop the treadmill!
  • martina123321
    Options
    I have one. His name is Jayden and he is now 2 years old. I gained 6 stone during my pregnancy taking me to 261lbs. I didnt care at first as I wanted to be a good mum then 10 months down the line it hit me. I have lost about 48lbs since october 2010. Then started here lost 12lb then gained 8lb over xmas. But back on track now so should start seeing some loss's. :)

I would have pic up a pic but mine is so embarrassing I couldnt do it to myself lol