Naked photos!

Options
Honestly, naked photos are the best way! Keep dieting until you can see the start of your legs from underneath your belly.

The best thing I did was make my boyfriend take photos of me stood up in just my pants - apart from making me feel like a whale it made me more motivated than ever to lose weight!

I think it may be that time to do it again as I haven't been an angel over the festive weeks!

Replies

• eviledna
    eviledna Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ha ha that's brave, I took some in my swimwear which was scary enough! You're right though it is a fantastic reminder of how well you've done, I carry 'fat' photos in my bag to remind me too......
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    Haha! I just have them on my phone, password protected of course, eww grose!

It does work, I need to feel utterly disgusted with myself otherwise I won't give up food because I like the naughty stuff too much!
  • chovest81
    Options
    I keep thinking i am going to take before photos...but lets me honest no one likes "before" photos and i personally am great at avoiding photos
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I keep thinking i am going to take before photos...but lets me honest no one likes "before" photos and i personally am great at avoiding photos

Yeah no one likes them!! lol! Great motivation though, best thing ever, honest.
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I tought the topic title would have got more attention in its self lol ....

Low response, boo!! :-(
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I dont like clothed photos of myself, never mind naked ones! Besides, with my luck, I'd somehow publish them online somewhere when I meant to save them to SD card. I think I can spare the world that risk :)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I'm listening....
  • gj4man
    gj4man Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    *Clicks 'view all of TheSarahHill's photos'

*Leaves (slightly) disappointed

:tongue:
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    I actually like myself naked. I just have to try walking up the four flights of stairs on campus leading to my department and that smacks me in the face telling me why I want to lose weight. Lol I will conquer those stairs and be like Rocky. xD
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I did exactly the same, I have them on my phone and when I feel discouraged I look at them and remember why I'm doing this.
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Maybe not naked, but after my next weigh in I plan on taking a before shot in my underwear, so that once I drop this weight, I'll have an awesome comparison. :)
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I dont like clothed photos of myself, never mind naked ones! Besides, with my luck, I'd somehow publish them online somewhere when I meant to save them to SD card. I think I can spare the world that risk :)

Gosh yeah imagine that, ahh well, can laugh it off, that's what lifes about!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    forwarding this thread to my wife. "See, it's ok, it's for science!"
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    *Clicks 'view all of TheSarahHill's photos'

*Leaves (slightly) disappointed

:tongue:

There's always one isn't there!! tut tut!! :tongue:
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I took mine in the bikini that I bought five years ago hoping that I'd lose enough weight to wear it. Big suprise, I've never worn it, but there's always this summer.
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I actually like myself naked. I just have to try walking up the four flights of stairs on campus leading to my department and that smacks me in the face telling me why I want to lose weight. Lol I will conquer those stairs and be like Rocky. xD

Wooo, you go!! ;-)
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I did exactly the same, I have them on my phone and when I feel discouraged I look at them and remember why I'm doing this.

So glads that I'm not the only one lol x
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    forwarding this thread to my wife. "See, it's ok, it's for science!"

See, another reason why it's a winner :laugh:
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I just need to be shirtless. That is seriously motivation enough. I've come a long way, but there is so much more to go. I'm not dieting, but making a sustainable lifestyle change. We'll see you, naked or not, at the finish line!
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I took mine in the bikini that I bought five years ago hoping that I'd lose enough weight to wear it. Big suprise, I've never worn it, but there's always this summer.

Lots of luck, you'll do it! If you don't wear it anyway!!! ;) x