Naked photos!

Options
2»

Replies

• TheSarahHill
    Options
    I just need to be shirtless. That is seriously motivation enough. I've come a long way, but there is so much more to go. I'm not dieting, but making a sustainable lifestyle change. We'll see you, naked or not, at the finish line!

All the best mate! See you there!
  • gj4man
    gj4man Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    There's always one isn't there!! tut tut!! :tongue:
    Yes.

And it's usually me :wink:
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    Maybe not naked, but after my next weigh in I plan on taking a before shot in my underwear, so that once I drop this weight, I'll have an awesome comparison. :)

Indeed, I soo can't wait to get to the end of my photo diary and see the changes!! It's a shame I can't post them on here though! :laugh:
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i would never put naked photos of myself on my phone. i used to work for a phone provider, and i know how they sit in the system for any staff member to look at and laugh about with their fellow team mates if they are funny enough.
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    i would never put naked photos of myself on my phone. i used to work for a phone provider, and i know how they sit in the system for any staff member to look at and laugh about with their fellow team mates if they are funny enough.

Ahhh that's only if you send them through MMS, and only then a special team can see them if requested through police investigations. They can't just hack your phone remotely.

I do work for a phone company :-)
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    I take pics of myself shirtless to see the progress. I see all the areas that need improvement that way. Seems to be alot.
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I took some in my underwear the other day. I will hate them for every second it takes me to get to goal, but it will be amazing to look back on. Stored in a hidden folder on my hard drive, ready for when that day finally comes!
  • MaynardLD50
    MaynardLD50 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    as you can see from my avatar I'm a proponent of "in my underwear". Guys nude just look strange, like we should be wearing a belt so I have somewhere to put my hands. amirite?
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I take pics of myself shirtless to see the progress. I see all the areas that need improvement that way. Seems to be alot.

You look like you're doing pretty well to me!
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    I took some in my underwear the other day. I will hate them for every second it takes me to get to goal, but it will be amazing to look back on. Stored in a hidden folder on my hard drive, ready for when that day finally comes!

Woop you go girl! :-) Yeah it's strange, the pure hatred!! I know!!
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    as you can see from my avatar I'm a proponent of "in my underwear". Guys nude just look strange, like we should be wearing a belt so I have somewhere to put my hands. amirite?

:laugh: correct!
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    found some i had taken from the start of my journey and my god i couldnt believe 1 how fat i really was and 2 how far id come... great feeling :)
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    I think naked photos are the best way to show your overall progress and to see what you can improve.
  • Chevitz
    Chevitz Posts: 46
    Options
    I took a few in my sports bra & work out capris as part of my "Before" for my Insanity tee shirt earning once I've done my 6x a week for 60 days commitment of Insanity! I think it's a good way to go because you can look at yourself a little more objectively than just in the mirror. Plus, the changes occur so slowly that you need to have a frame of reference.
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    found some i had taken from the start of my journey and my god i couldnt believe 1 how fat i really was and 2 how far id come... great feeling :)

Fab well done!! :-) x
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Actually below my pubic line I look like a greek god. I just need a shirtless one
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options

Ahhh that's only if you send them through MMS, and only then a special team can see them if requested through police investigations. They can't just hack your phone remotely.

I do work for a phone company :-)

I was about to say the same thing.
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    Actually below my pubic line I look like a greek god. I just need a shirtless one

Haha loved this response!!!