Replies

• I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and Cherries
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Depends on what's in season. Now it's Clementines.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Depends on the time of year. This time of year, I love clementines and oranges. In the summertime, I could plow through a watermelon all by myself.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I can't possibly choose :laugh: It depends on what is in season and the occasion. I love raspberries when they are on sale and blueberries, but I love bananas with my peanut butter. I love mango in smoothies... ah there are just so many great fruits!!! Oh, and I love avocado as part of a meal or to put with a sandwich... I could go on and on..... :laugh:
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    I love, love, love melons--watermelons, cantaloupe, and honeydew. I could eat them all day long.
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm on the clementine bandwagon. Also wish they were available year-round. They are so sweet and really fill a gal up! Sigh.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    in season berries (any work for me), in season nectarines, in season pluots, pink lady or ginger gold apples (I like the sweet, tart, crunchy apples), fuyu persimmons, tangerines, mangoes, blood oranges (they are so pretty)

Ok this might be more productive if I just put the ones I don't like on the list. :)
  • Lellow85
    Options
    Mangoes and Watermelon.
  • Bombshellet
    Bombshellet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Watermelon :D
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    pineapple love it
    hate that it hurts your tounge after to much though :blushing:
  • AndiJ2011
    AndiJ2011 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    korean (aka asian) pears. so much juice! my 5 year old won't touch 'em but my 5 month old will suck a piece dry!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    watermelon, numm nummm
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I bought a large Sharon fruit the other day and it was lovely
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    :O

Omg.....

Blueberries
    Cherries
    Tangerines
    Strawberries
    Mandarin oranges
    Blackberries
    Raspberries

Can't seem to pick just one.
  • shopchik12
    Options
    It's a toss-up btwn peaches or watermelon! All fruit is pretty much amazing!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    All fruit is good, to be honest...if you're looking for something a little more out of the ordinary (well, depending on where you're from really lol!!) I would highly recommend dragon fruit, lychees and kumquats - awesome fruits!!
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love PAPAYAS!!! And fresh mango.
  • Poloist12
    Options
    Kiwi, the whole thing. I juice it in my juicer along with other fruits and ginger. Look up Kiwi skin, its good for you.
  • ksuther13
    Options
    I love oranges, grapefruit, bananas and pineapple!

I'm not a big fruit person but I'm trying to eat more. I'll take vegetables any day.
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is a hard one to answer with just one fruit, it all depends I am totaly a smoothie kind of person and eat lots of berries, but I also like Fiji Apples but then there is granny smith apples combined wtih celery yum...Asian Pear might be my best answer....