Calorie Question HELP PLEASE

Quick question I have beans that are 110 calories for a half of cup HOWEVER I only need 2 tablespoons not the full half of cup does anyone know how many calories that will be?

Replies

• sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    1/2 a cup is 125ml
    2 tbsp is 30ml (or 40 ml depending on where you are, but generally 30), or approx 1/8 c
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Since 1/2 cup is 125 g approx and 2 tablespoons is 30 g, your calorie would be 26.4

Hope that helps!
  • It helps me to know that there are 4 tablespoons in 1/4 cup. So you're looking at 27.5 calories :)
  • cscgal
    cscgal Posts: 27
    Thanks everyone!! Trying to come up with supper and Could not for the life of me figure out how many calories it would be because I know it was going to be way lower than 110 :) Thanks again your awasome!!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    google.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    food scale second best diet investment next to a heart rate montior
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    if you have a smart phone there are lots of free conversion apps available that are a huge help with things like this. I have multiconvert for iphone, it says there are 16 tbsp to 1 cup (8 tbsp to 1/2 cup), 110 / 4 = 27.5.
  • A good post and has helped me too.
  • cscgal
    cscgal Posts: 27
    Thanks again everyone for your fast response! Can go cook supper and NOT fill guilty not tracking the right stuff! You guys are awasome