interesting conversation with my doctor :) being stuck at sa

Options
2»

Replies

• boodlelibra
    boodlelibra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I was gaining weight forever, trying to stay around 1200 (max) and working out. I joined MFP and it's only been a couple weeks but I'm getting around 1600 cals and have lost weight two weeks in a row without feeling deprived. I don't get it, but I'm not going to complain!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    If I eat 1200 cals a day, I stop losing weight altogether. Weight loss is relatively slow for me, but I find I need closer to 1300 cals - and that's without a lot of exercise.
  • annimal74
    Options
    I was gaining weight forever, trying to stay around 1200 (max) and working out. I joined MFP and it's only been a couple weeks but I'm getting around 1600 cals and have lost weight two weeks in a row without feeling deprived. I don't get it, but I'm not going to complain!

I dont get it either lol but ima go with this :)
  • annimal74
    Options
    1200 is way too low for most people - in fact it's the minimum any woman should eat. I've had to up my calories too - it works. You have to feed the machine!! :)

:) that is not a joke lol 1600 seems like an enormous amout of food been trying to beak it down to 4 - 400 calorie meals that seems to help some :) not so over whelming that way