I'm losing weight because...

Options
...I want my weight to be one of the last things someone notices about me.

I believe it's always good to remind yourself why you're working so hard; it keeps you motivated even through the tough times.To make you think really hard about this, IN 15 WORDS OR LESS, share a reason or reasons you're working to lose weight.

I'm losing weight because...

Replies

• yabbo24497
    yabbo24497 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I want to feel better about myself and I had so much more confidence with everything from swimming to dating. I miss looking in the mirror and loving what I see. I want my body back...
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm losing for my health and to ROCK those cute /fly clothes!!!!
  • Shoewhr
    Shoewhr Posts: 14
    Options
    I don't want to look like I have 7 kids just because I do!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight because I'm sick of people making those comments that are meant to be nice... "I mean, you're a bigger girl and you're still pretty". Gr!
  • SynicalEnvee
    Options
    I want to be able to do the things I love (dancing, running,) and not have to worry about how I look doing it.
  • Court222010
    Options
    :happy: All great reasons!
  • shabounds
    Options
    I want to lose the social anxiety I feel now when I'm in public. I used to be SO confident and assured, but now I just want t crawl under a rock when I'm in a social setting.
  • marlee123
    Options
    i want to be able to wear whatever i want and look amazing in it. vain? shallow? i dont care.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain, but I want to play if you don't mind (the thought of gaining weight scares me at first, so it's great to remind myself why I'm here)
    I want to gain weight for my health. I want my Raynauds symptoms to lessen because it's hard to live with them as bad as they are now. I want to live a long life :)
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    1. For my health and well-being, for now and forever
    2. For my fiance's health and well-being (if I'm eating better and exercising, you can bet he is too!)
    3. So I can look lovely at my wedding next year <3
  • Court222010
    Options
    I'm trying to gain, but I want to play if you don't mind (the thought of gaining weight scares me at first, so it's great to remind myself why I'm here)
    I want to gain weight for my health. I want my Raynauds symptoms to lessen because it's hard to live with them as bad as they are now. I want to live a long life :)

Of course you're allowed to join :) Goals are goals, losing or gaining, we're all here to support each other!
  • Court222010
    Options
    1. For my health and well-being, for now and forever
    2. For my fiance's health and well-being (if I'm eating better and exercising, you can bet he is too!)
    3. So I can look lovely at my wedding next year <3

Those are all great, especially the last one---I'm sure you'll look amazing! Keep going, and never give up! :flowerforyou:
  • kiwigal7
    kiwigal7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    1) I dont want my kids to have the "fat mum" when they start high school in a year

2) I want to find my confidence again.

3) I want to be healthy
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    …because I can!
  • nic0dice
    nic0dice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to get dressed in the morning with out getting frustrated! Also, not to dread going clothes shopping. I want to enjoy it!
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm losing weight because I want to be able to fit into the gigantic suitcase of clothes that don't fit me anymore since I've had my daughter that I was able to still wear when I was PREGNANT with my daughter.
  • Court222010
    Options
    …because I can!

Lol, YES you can, and WILL with that attitude! Keep it up!
  • pollito77
    Options
    I gave birth to a daughter in August and she died the day after delivery. I'm losing weight so that I will be as healthy as possible when I get pregnant again.
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i want to be healthier, and have a better future.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I want to persevere and not give up because I have a setback (like i have in the past).

I want to have more to do with friends than go to the movies or out to eat. I want to find friends with similar exercise interests.

I want to look good in my clothes in May when I got to Quebec

I want to control my depression and anxiety issues.

I want to have calories and energy to burn!

I want to be a healthier person, both physically and emotionally!