No walking patner and I'm stuck again...

Options
Last week I posted my struggle with being motivated to work out - at all. I got a walking partner who baled on me and now I'm stuck.

In the past I've been able to muster the energy to just get going...but the routine and starting are freezing me cold.

I know if I could find a partner it would help - but when all of us are so busy on different schedules it seems to be impossible.

I live in a hotel all week so I don't have my Wii or other things at my disposal. And the hotel is not nice enough to have a work out room or pool - and it is like 50 below here (kidding but FEELS like it!).

Kinda stuck...help?

Replies

• eoney
    eoney Posts: 35
    Options
    Maybe a local mall?
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    If I were you I would walk the entire distance of the hotel from floor to floor with an iPod. If there are staircases I would climb the stairs which would be a great workout. Don't depend on other people to exercise. You need to motivate yourself. Just think of how good you are going to look. Visualize it!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    If I were you I would walk the entire distance of the hotel from floor to floor with an iPod. If there are staircases I would climb the stairs which would be a great workout. Don't depend on other people to exercise. You need to motivate yourself. Just think of how good you are going to look. Visualize it!

This is an excellent idea!
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    it was literally -51 with windchill here in Alberta this morning so you are lucky if you are able to walk outside - 5 mins or less and you'd have frostbite here... get out and walk, no excuses, do it for yourself only!!!