I'm losing weight because...

Options

Replies

• Court222010
    Options
    Fitting into clothes comfortably and confidently are always great reasons because nothing feels quite as wonderful as fitting into a pair of jeans that fit you perfectly and feeling OH SO FINE! :tongue:
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I gave birth to a daughter in August and she died the day after delivery. I'm losing weight so that I will be as healthy as possible when I get pregnant again.

I am so sorry for your loss!
  • rosaleigh510
    Options
    1) I dont want my kids to have the "fat mum" when they start high school in a year

2) I want to find my confidence again.

3) I want to be healthy

your number 1 is also my number 1.. i dont want my little man to have to a fat mom
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I want to see the real me again.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I want to date!
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    i want to lose weight because im tired of being jealous of people that have really skinny legs! To have beautiful legs! that's why i want to lose weight!
  • JJShotz
    JJShotz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sure I'll play. :)

I want to lose weight so I can live to see my son grow up.
  • CowGrllJane
    CowGrllJane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to continue doing activities that I love for many more years.... it is getting harder and harder to pack the weight as I get older. I am too young to slow down yet!
  • Court222010
    Options
    I gave birth to a daughter in August and she died the day after delivery. I'm losing weight so that I will be as healthy as possible when I get pregnant again.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It's an amazing thing that you're using this experience to find positive and healthy motivation. Keep going with your journey and remember that you are an incredible person! :flowerforyou:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am being really honest here:

1. I want to feel completely CONFIDENT
    2. I want to start dating :/

:)
  • ronanoo
    ronanoo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am tired of being overweight, I want to lose 50lb over the year in a managed way, i want to get fit and find clothes easier. I want to get to a weight that i was years ago. I want to feel better physically and be proactive
  • tncmom
    tncmom Posts: 79
    Options
    because I was fat!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I miss wearing corsets.
  • MoMoves
    MoMoves Posts: 36
    Options
    I want to be a healtheir mom for my kids, feel sexier for my husband & not cringe at every photo I see of myself!
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight so that I can get in the floor with my 1 yr old son and not have trouble getting back up. I want to feel good about myself again. And I want to be a good example for my son.
  • Court222010
    Options
    Health reasons are obviously key, but no one can deny the fact that other aspects of weight loss are appealing as well! Finding a date or ending the jealousy over skinny legs are TOTALLY great reasons. Use what ever keeps you motivated to work hard to continue losing! Great answers everyone!
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    My blood pressure was 160/94 at 20 years old and 250 lbs. I think that pretty much covers it.
  • stwalsh226
    Options
    1. For my son. So I can watch him grow up and actively participate in his life.
    2. So I can look in the mirror and see the woman I feel like inside reflected there.
  • maryw1989
    Options
    For my health and self image. And I'm getting married this year and want to look amazing :love:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight because I really enjoy being active and when I was heavy, I was not active.