100lbs to lose...support buddy :)

Options
Hey All...
Im Gia...Started this month by making the commitment to use this new year to gain a healthy relationship with food and learn some healthy lifestyle habits.
I have about a 100 lbs to lose to be in a healthy range. I just had my baby girl in November So i thought what better time than now.
Just looking to give and receive support from people in the same boat either with a lot of weight to lose or learning to live a healthy life and a recovering junk food junkie :)

Replies

• Ameerrante
    Ameerrante Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well I have about 120 to lose, and am also a junk food addict. We can do it!
  • 3ActingOut
    Options
    Hi Gia! I just joined 2 days ago and have 100 to lose also. Would love to be buddies!
  • mgleason01
    mgleason01 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am also looking to loose a 100 lbs and would love to be buddies with people in the same boat as me .I started back on the road to a healthy lifestyle Jan 2nd and since then I have lost 10 lbs. I still have 100 lbs to go and could use all the support I can get!
  • fishercarrie
    Options
    Me too, I'm in my 4th week, started Dec 27 and I am down 10 but I have a 100 to loose also. Feel free to add me.
  • AuntieLisa4
    AuntieLisa4 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have about a 120 to lose. anyone can add me it they want!
  • SteffieSunshine
    SteffieSunshine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to start with 97lbs, but probably will look for another few after that, so I qualify!!!

Good luck to everyone. :)
  • Steph6176
    Options
    Hello all! I am also trying to lose 100 lbs. I started off the new year with cutting out sugar and instead of saying I am on a diet, I am just changing the way I eat and what goes into my body. I am also joining the gym tomorrow!

Good luck to us all!
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So glad to be starting this journey with great support... I know we all can do it.. i used to think i could do it alone..but sometimes its that extra nudge of support to help you make it through
  • wthrs4
    wthrs4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also am new to MFP, and my goal is to loose 100 lbs. I would love to have some buddies that are in the same boat. I too am a junk food junkie, along with fast food. I just love food period. My husband and I have started the road to a healthy lifestyle together and I have also noticed my two young boys thinking twice about what they choose to eat. It is going to be a long road ahead of us, but together WE CAN ACHIEVE OUR GOALS!! Good luck to each of you.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to go to you can add me if you would like
  • slc150
    slc150 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am looking to lose 110 lbs. I started mfp back in October, on Halloween actually! Kind of fell off for a while around the holiday but now I'm back and motivated. =-) We can do this ladies...and gents! No more being overweight!
  • sprom2011
    sprom2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add Me!! I started a week ago and have 100 to 120 to loose!! So excited to have motivation buddies!!
  • cavaaller_85
    cavaaller_85 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My goal is only 40 and I am down 17, but I always like to make new friends. Add me if you want!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've dropped 53 so far and still have another 68 that I would LOVE to drop. Would love
    to be a support for you and also have you cheering for me in my corner. GOOD LUCK!!
    WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have about a hundred pounds to lose, so feel free to add me!
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    me too :) more friends are always good.
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    There's a message board on MFP, under the Motivation and Support section called "Need to lose 100 lbs. or more? Lets start a group!" It's a great board and I highly recommend it. The people are very supportive and positive.
  • auriga321
    auriga321 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 120lbs and I want to look fabulous! I'm so pumped to start my journey to look and more importantly feel the best I've ever felt...it's never too late, right? Feel free to add me as a friend and encourage each other to track and move our bodies!
  • sbouchlas
    Options
    congrats on the neww addition...and just stay focused with the mfp program and it will work! God bless!
  • jhale69
    jhale69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am looking to lose 100 lbs too. And my daughter says I need some friends on here to support me anyway! So I am now looking to give and get support on this go around. I travel a bunch and am always eating out! I love food and love to eat. So losing 100 lbs isn't going to be as easy as putting it on. Add me too if you would like.