Campaign to Save "Rack City"

Options
CalJur
CalJur Posts: 627 Member
The forums have been filled with discussion about the possible extinction of so called big boobies as MFP females are dropping it like its hot on the weight and simultaneously losing cup sizes. On behalf of the MFP male population that enjoys "robust" females I am here to campaign that big boobies be saved! Slim it down. Tone it up. But keep throwing some Ds out there.

Da Mayor of Rack City

Replies

• hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Haha...easier said than done
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Sure if only we could spot reduce where we want! :laugh:
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry Mr. Mayor, it's much easier said than done!

SIncerely,
    A concerned citizen of rack city.
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have to say I have lost 39 pounds and none of that weight has come off my boobies. Started at a 36G and 39 pounds lighter still a 36G..... YEAH!!!!
  • Bradozzz85
    Options
    I have to say I have lost 39 pounds and none of that weight has come off my boobies. Started at a 36G and 39 pounds lighter still a 36G..... YEAH!!!!

Amen
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Lmao..ahahaha..well I'm glad I don't have that problem..90pounds down, with bout 45 to go and I'm still a DD..My moma told me just over the weekend"well damn them big o boobs ain't goin no where are they?" I told her nope...I was meant to have big boobs..
  • jennabellaxoxo
    jennabellaxoxo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Not a problem...lol!!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    So let it be written...so let it be said.

:laugh:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    lost some here, but not too bad. Still a 34D-36Cish here!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    audience.gif
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It all comes down to genetics...I am down 50+ pounds and only reduced in the band and not the cup. Here's to hoping that with the continued weight loss I only lose band and stay as a G.
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    All these girls with big ol' Gs....I commend you for the exercise you're doing. I'm double and triple-bra'ing it to run, and I've got nothing on you. KUDOS, for real.
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Doing what I can and so far they are okay.. maybe a bit nicer even!
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm so gonna get kicked out of Rack City..........The Girls are always the first thing to get smaller. If I could just keep my boobs of today with my body from college I'd be a happy camper!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    audience.gif

Awesome response.

• andreacord
    Options
    I'm sorry Mr. Mayor, it's much easier said than done!

SIncerely,
    A concerned citizen of rack city.

What she said .. I miss my C's .. I still have 25 to lose and am desperately clinging onto what I have left. If I could relocate fat I totally would. To that area.
  • simoriah_angel
    Options
    There's a "Rack" City"? Crap, nobody told me.....

I was a size DDD when I was 12 and at my skinniest, so, not worried about shrinking my "girls". Right now, if anyone would like donations, I am trying to get rid of some from my J's...But....weight loss will hopefully take them soon enough.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    When I work out, mine tend to get... bigger... which is actually not what I'm going for. As you can see in my photo, I'm pretty darn ample! Even at my goal weight though, I was a DDD/G, so I'm not really worried about losing them, just looking forward to more defined curves elsewhere... FYI, currently an I (as in, eye) cup. These babies weight approx. 25-30 a piece. Can I please get rid of just a little?
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Got to say that I probably won't be having a problem in that area. Even when I was 15 and only about 110 pounds, I had D's. It's a pain to exercise with them since they are DD's after my second baby, but I don't see them going anywhere. Or at least not far.
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    audience.gif
    [/quote]