Let's Try This Again

Options
Hey Folks... My name is Ryan and my goal is to lose 40 pounds by December 31st, 2012. This is my second try with MFP, the first time was successful until I lost the routine. This time I am going to do it right and look for as much support as I can so I can keep my eye on the prize.

Replies

• Laura_figure8
    Options
    I'm trying this again, too, although my first attempt was more like dipping my toes in the water than a real attempt. Good luck!!!
  • Ayreiya
    Ayreiya Posts: 10
    Options
    Good Luck!!! My friend got me on here to help me loose weight and so far i have been doing good. Just need to work out a bit more than i have been and not put it off.
  • rnbchica6
    Options
    Hello!

I've been on MFP for 2 months now! Trying to meet some new friends and motivators so we can work as a team to promote each other's health! Please add me! I would love to have/give support every day together! :).

Heidi
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Welcome back :)
  • phendrick
    phendrick Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Ryan, I will be happy to be your friend. It's a journey for all with a different road. I will be willing to help support you.
    -Pam
  • nallbaby10
    Options
    Good luck to all of you!!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Ok ... It's all about your mindset ... thinking " I can and I will do this " makes all the difference ! Don't look at this as your second try ... how about the first time was just a glance at how good it can feel to be healthy ! Each day when you wake up ... say to yourself ... " I got this " ... Today is my day and I am in control !

Just remember ... Attitude us everything ! :)
  • mariakbaker
    Options
    Howdy everyone! Sure looking forward to the little things in life...like tying ones shoes without huffing and puffing...enjoying my reflection in the window (instead of "where did SHE come from and why is she following me???), not having to wedge my fandango into any more chairs (I KNOW the airlines shrunk the damn things to increase capacity!) and to actually TUCK IN A SHIRT without wanting to hide! So far after 20 days, I feel pretty darn hopeful for the first time!

One thing that is pretty awesome right off the bat? I have YET to eat, in these 20 days, and need to pop the pants button, just so I could breathe after a meal! WOO HOO!

Like I said...it is the little things!
  • AMYinKANSAS
    AMYinKANSAS Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Laney: you are such a positive person and i love love love it!! YOU all ready are an inspiration to me!!!! however, i was reading on your profile about your FB page and when i tried to find it, it didn't bring it up........have a blessed day and thanks for the positive quotes i will now be using :+)
  • znelson74
    Options
    Just signed up for the first time. Looking forward to this and hope it is the key to mine and everyones success.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Laney: you are such a positive person and i love love love it!! YOU all ready are an inspiration to me!!!! however, i was reading on your profile about your FB page and when i tried to find it, it didn't bring it up........have a blessed day and thanks for the positive quotes i will now be using :+)

Thanks ! Greatly appreciated ! The FB page is " Once Upon A Pebble " ... if you can't find it, just go to myfitnesspal FB page and you will see me on there almost daily ! :)

Again ... Thank you ! :happy:
  • AMYinKANSAS
    AMYinKANSAS Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ok thanks! i sent you a friend request also...the more friends, the better for me!