Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post a pic of your ideal body

Replies

• I'm kind of shocked at how skinny/muscly you all want to be! The girl with the pretty lingerie/Marilyn Monroe look like the only healthy ones to me!
  • CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    My pic won't show up, so here:

http://pinterest.com/pin/122652789821441507/

skinny enough to appear curvy/sexy
  • rheiah
    rheiah Posts: 84
    I am very much an hour-glass shape, so I'm dreaming of a body like Selma Hayek's - still keeping the curves in all the right places, but toned and with those great legs!

wiuayq.jpg

24nkv44.jpgzk6c6q.png
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    To be honest I'd be happy if I looked like her in the slightest...

zooey-deschanel.jpg
  • I'm kind of shocked at how skinny/muscly you all want to be! The girl with the pretty lingerie/Marilyn Monroe look like the only healthy ones to me!

"our preferences are all different and thats what makes us unique."

;D
  • sophia_uk
    sophia_uk Posts: 152 Member
    halle_berry_bond_movie.jpg
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Christina20.jpg

shes amazing :love: And perfect ..

Wow.....
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    I'm kind of shocked at how skinny/muscly you all want to be! The girl with the pretty lingerie/Marilyn Monroe look like the only healthy ones to me!

^^ This... Have to agree! I can't stand seeing bones on girls - like the ribs in the pics of the girls on the beach.
    I've always thought slim to curvy bodies are the most appealing, not skinny or muscly. Personally I don't like sticky out abs on women, leave that to the guys lol. :bigsmile:

Each to their own of course. :smile:
  • killerkat89
    killerkat89 Posts: 22 Member
    I would love to look like this!
  • This to me is PERFECT

21crui0.jpg

but I'll be aiming more for this as I have a larger bust and thicker thighs..

2uo4287.jpg
    such a long waay to go though from where I am now...

2liedkk.jpg
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    My ideal body is me about 1.5 years ago. That time I managed to loose 8Kg and was working out and feeling awesome about myself. Then I gained about 3 Kg and stop working out...i'm back on track now, already lost 1 Kg and there are still 4 or 5 to go. But I just would like to keep it real and still be myself. I'm the latin type, with large hips and curves.

userpic_1728411_707b149bf765d00b0052a54834c58f35.jpg
  • I've accepted that I'm never going to be a 'skinny' girl since I gain muscle so easily, so Jessica Biel is who I'd love to look like in 6 months =)

197806608603014822_YxpXBy0N_c.jpg
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Let's not turn this into a negativity fest... everyone has their own opinions and preferences. Don't bash on someone because you don't share their taste in what is beautiful.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Let's not turn this into a negativity fest... everyone has their own opinions and preferences. Don't bash on someone because you don't share their taste in what is beautiful.

Agreed....
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    British Olympic heptathlete Jessica Ennis :love:

ennis.jpg
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Same height as me just about.
    In peak condition and fighting right at my goal weight.
    NOT BAD!
    thiago-alves.jpg
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    marlon.jpg

YES! And:

46e40f2aac78cba0aaafcd1cd59e5ba1.jpg
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    197017_1680086520954_1201281920_1518605_221304_n.jpg

333.jpg

I :heart: her

seriously hot!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Jamie+Eason+2.jpg
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Billie Faiers (Dont know how to post pic's) Id love to get a figure like her's! :happy: