Options
2»

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/terms_of_use

4. ELIGIBILITY

BY USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE OTHERWISE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO AND FORM CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement is void where prohibited.

:flowerforyou:
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/terms_of_use

4. ELIGIBILITY

BY USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE OTHERWISE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO AND FORM CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement is void where prohibited.

:flowerforyou:

Even if they ban you, Emma, keep moving forward. This is a great time to start turning this around. Walk whenever you can, exercise in front of the TV or on your lunch break, and strive toward replacing unhealthy food with nutrient rich, delicious, healthy food. The ban is surely so that kids who are struggling with eating disorders don't use this site to further it (I imagine), but it doesn' tmean you're too young to start looking after your health. Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • nothingisred
    Options
    Hi Emma,

People have already given some great tips, especially about talking to your mum about meals. I'm sure she'll be happy to help you.

You mentioned about buying an exercise DVD and only doing it once. You sound like me about a year ago! I used to think I hated exercise and would buy things like wii games and DVDs, stick to them for a few days or a couple of weeks and then give up. Now, I absolutely LOVE exercise, I am a serious addict and what got me motivated was group classes. Try going to your local sports centre or gym and seeing what's on offer and if there's anything you like the sound of. I know it might seem daunting the idea of working out with other people, but usually there is a great atmosphere and I find it really motivating. If you can't do exercise classes then try asking a friend or family member to do some exercise with you, even if it's just going for a long walk or a swim or something. Personally I found it really helped to get me started.

Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend, I'm a fellow Brit too :)
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    I think it is great that you have realized your problem and are trying to do something about it. I was overweight when I was your age but never do anything about it. I am now in my late 30's and just now trying to do something about it. Try eating your last meal 3hrs before you go to bed and eat healthier.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Why are people trying to put this girl off losing weight...Just re-register and put your age as 18...