Anyone wanna make me a fitness routine?

Options
I am not very good at exercise.. I'm not very fit but I want to be.

I am also not very educated when it comes to working out what would be good for me.

I want a routine thats about 45 mins long, something I can do at home (I don't have proper weights but I want it to incorporate quite a bit of strength as I want to tone)

Just some ideas of routines you use.. i don't know really.. HELP!!

Replies

• jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Why don`t you take a look at http://www.bodyrock.tv

Excellent site tailored to cardio/fatloss

But trust me...Done correctly you will hurt for the first few sessions...Lol
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Bump
  • Kevww1982
    Options
    I use www.fit2fat2fit.com

His routines are great!!! He also has stuff that you can do at home for women.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Bump......I might be able to give you ideas off of one of my videos that I have but I am having a procedure done so the next couple of days I am out of commission. I am gonna friend request you I can always use another friend :)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    when i started doing strength training, i did this: http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/ do this circuit twice, three times if you can. should take you about 30 minutes.

i also started doing this warm up: http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/01/09/warm-up/ the warm up might take you about 10-12 minutes. run in place (butt kicks) if you don't have a jump rope.

PS, buy a jump rope.
  • rlpemberton
    Options
    Have you tried oxygenmag.com? Great fitness magazine resource.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    There's lots of things you can do at home.....so many dvd's you can use that reqire hardly any space at all! I just started Kettlebell myself and love it.... very cheap and have plenty of room to do it. Also 30 Day Shred! Important to fing things that are challenging but you enjoy doing! Mix it up.... experiment!:flowerforyou:
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Inbox me. I will help you with one.
  • embokj
    embokj Posts: 3
    Options
    Beachbody.com has several options if you don't mind paying for them. The Insanity workouts are great for cardio and strength - using only body weight. If I remember right, all of the workouts are 45 min or less.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    What previous experience do you have ? If youre a beginner maybe 30 day shred would be a good fit? Or if you feel you can afford it, hire a personal trainer to get hang of the form on the basics, like squats, lunges etc.
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bumping for the websites people have shared.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    AWESOME..
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    some pretty good sites there.. thanks guys :)