Anyone who has lost 50+ lbs, how long did it take? And

Options
And did you track your weight? If so, I would be interested in seeing your weekly/monthly weigh ins during the time period you lost the weight. Thanks!

Replies

• kristyhooker
    Options
    I've lost over 100 pounds..... Half was pregnancy weight..... I got married at 18, weighed about 135 (5' 8"), got pregnant at 20, thought I could eat whatever I wanted, gained over 100 pounds, when I went into labor and they weighed me at the hospital I was 250 pounds,..... after my other 2 pregnancies, I was so big I didnt care about my weight.... then my very fit Marine husband went to Iraq, and I took it upon myself to chnge my body for him since he works so hard on his! I lost 50 pounds while he was gone for 7 months, the old fashion way with diet and lots of excersize (did at least an hour a day of Tae Bo Cardio style stuff) and weights..... then its taken about another year to get the rest off........now I am 29 and am tipping the scales at 141 with a lot of extra skin, lol. When you have a lot too lose its a lot easier IMO at first..... when you get some of that weight off it gets a lot harder. Now I'm not so worried about weight as I am about toning and gaining muscle. But it is possible, and man does it make you feel awesome!!!
    I did not track my weight during the first 50 pounds but did for the other half of the weight...... i still do and track food and excersize, I do a lot better when I track everything