Need some motivation ? maybe these pictures will help

Options

Replies

• machinegunkate
    machinegunkate Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's been said already but - AMAZING!! Such an inspiration for anyone trying to lose a lot of weight. Thank you for sharing :)
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I've been in a funk not working out consistently or eating right. But you've motivated me to get moving. :)
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    You are beautiful-- and what an accomplishment!!! Amazing.
  • mesa42
    mesa42 Posts: 1
    Options
    You are definitely motivation for me and others. Congrats to you.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Jaw-dropping, and definitely motivational. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations - you look wonderful!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look amazing ,, I feel ya , I have went from 350 lbs to 157 lbs , a size 26 to a size 8-10 so I know what you mean by determination and motivation is so important <3<3 great job love <3
  • mmoyer1978
    mmoyer1978 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the great motivation. Can't wait until I'm a hottie too! You look fabulous, darling. Absofreakinlutely FABULOUS!!!!
  • knelson422
    Options
    Wow, that is an amazing loss. How have you overcome your food addiction. I can exercise like crazy, and I love it. It is the eating that kills me. I love healthy food and have great meals, but it is the snacking on kids left over PB & J, or reaching for the chocolate chips when my 3 year old is throwing an hour long tantrum that kills me. I am trying really hard, and have done much better than in the past, but it is a daily struggle. Do you still feel like you struggle with food, or have you totally overcome that? Congrats, you look amazing.
  • bird922
    bird922 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    OHMYGOD.
    Yeah, what she said! Wow!
  • MomOfECS
    Options
    WOW, That is amazing!!!!
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW That's all I can say is WOW !
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look Stunning!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • Leaker12
    Options
    All I can say is WOW
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Wowza! You're looking hot! Congratulations :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • KarenLue
    KarenLue Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING and you are gorgeous! Great job! We can all do it, but very few actually do. You are proof it can be done. Thanks for posting!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    OMG.... looks like two different people! Congrats on the amazing accomplishment you have achieved!
  • gigigirl003
    gigigirl003 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for posting you pics. Very motivational. Great Job!!!
  • faiga
    faiga Posts: 47
    Options
    thank you :smile:
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Yowser! You look great!
  • trish462
    Options
    you look great, good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!