Started 2 wks ago, looking for friends.

Options
I'm 33, 5'4", and I have about 25-30 lbs I want to lose. I started MFP two weeks ago and would love to build a good support system on my venture to a healthier me. I've lost 4 lbs so far and am looking forward to reaching my first goal.

Replies

• Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi! I'm 38 and looking to lose 22 pounds. I just started really using MFP a couple of days ago because a friend wanted someone else to join. So I'm also looking for friends for support/motivation and stuff! If you want you can send my a friend request.
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :) I just started this 8 days ago.
  • pph0520
    Options
    I have just stared really watching what I eat. I to want to lose about 20 lbs
  • Sharon91606
    Options
    I started on 1/1/2012 - I have 100 lbs to lose - I know it's a lot - but I know I can do it - just like everyone else here !
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Winona, I am 26 years old 5'5 and need to loose 50lbs... I've been on MFP on and off for about a year now but it is my New Years Resolution to be serious about this 50lbs. I never added anyone or replied to a post in all the time I've been a member but now that I'm getting down to business I think the support would be great!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 29 looking for friends as well, I have a total of 62 pounds to lose and I started 2 weeks ago on a 90 day health challenge. So far I'm 9.2 pounds down and it would be great to have friends to work with and help so...anyone here, please feel free to add me! :)
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hiya

ive only just started myself, day 3 for me, a very long journey ahead but im ready lol, add me if u want :happy:
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    I'm a 33 mom of 2 and looking to lose 30 lbs. I just started myself and am looking for a friend to give me support as well. Add me as a friend if you would like. I would be happy to support you through your weight loss journey and give you a the motivation, or kick in the butt you need to keep going! :wink:
  • rygma2010
    Options
    Hi I am 50 and started mfp orginally months ago, but seriously 1 week ago. I also need support.. I have about 50 pounds I need to lose. I would like to be your friend and support if your interested. I am a grandma of a beautiful 19 month old boy, I don't see very often due to the distance we live apart. I have two lovely grown daughters. I have fibromyalgia and have been through alot of sickness and a tornado. I am trying to regain my life back. Deb:smile:
  • evnsds
    evnsds Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Diane I started again on here this week and am really hoping to get to a happier, healthier, more confident me so please feel free to add me and we can support each other along the way :happy:
  • BlakeK80
    Options
    Hi Rate. I've just joined today and it would be great if we could start this journey together. Good luck and see you on the forum x :)
  • ratemp78
    ratemp78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the posts and congratulations on making the decision to becoming a healthier you. I plan to add all of you so that we can support each other on this difficult, yet rewarding journey.
  • Arlene610
    Options
    Just like everyone else on here, I'm trying to make some changes and take the time to put me first again. My goal is to be able to catch my 8 year old son this year when we play tag in the yard. I've done Weight Watchers and got bored, so I need something new. Would love any support from others out there. We're not alone!
  • tabithaanne
    Options
    I am 41 and looking to lose 30-35 pounds as well as develop good lifestyle habits. I love the support system MFP has to offer. Feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • Chococ4t
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose anywhere from 70-80 pounds myself, I just joined MFP so if you want to add me feel free, I would love the support on this rocky road we've set out on. :)
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 37 y/o single mom of one. I'm on my way to losing 40lbs (hopefully).
  • cazwoods
    Options
    Hi i'm a 34 year old mother of 3. Started MFP 2 days ago and i'm desperate to lose 56lbs. Feel free to add me to your friend list
  • jigglesnwiggles
    jigglesnwiggles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, 5'3 and would like to lose 25 lbs. Sounds like we are in the same boat! Just started this week (again). I have trouble staying with it and need all the help and support I can get.
  • Karkle14
    Options
    Hi Rate. I'm 31 and looking to loose 25. I've been on here two weeks now too. The support is great. Feel free to add me!