Need some motivation ? maybe these pictures will help

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW. thanks for the motivation, you look amazing! Congratulations!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    wowza!!! how truley amazing!! i cant believe how big of a transformation! hot stuff!! you must feel so happy with what youve accomplished! great job and that didnt take that long at all so woohoo for you!!! im just starting on my adventure lol and im already backtracking!! i do great for a week or so then have a few bad days then have to start over again!! i wish i could just stick with it and workout as much as i think about then i would be itty bitty and super toned!!! for whatever reasons i find it truley easy to just fall off!! cant wait till something just clicks within me and i get hooked on working out and being sexy lol!! again great job!! :drinker:
  • I know this thread is from a couple of months ago, but I'm fairly new to MFP and this is the first time I've come across your thread. Let me just say, you look absolutely fabulous and beautiful! Congratulations on your accomplishments, I'm sure you will have plenty more!!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing again...
  • koko65
    koko65 Posts: 33
    Options
    I agree! jaw-dropping indeed and goose bumps too. You are such a inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • tsegears
    Options
    You look fan freaking tastic! You are truly an inspiration and a motivator!

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jennc829
    jennc829 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow you look beautiful! Great job!
  • blackcat103112
    blackcat103112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is JUST what I needed to see thank you!
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!! very inspiring and i very much needed it, i just joined 2 weeks ago, and these posts always keep me motivated and you truly are an inspiration!! wonderful!!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    you look awesome! thanks for posting
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very motivational!
  • dnewton123
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.

14164084.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Just WoW!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys, I have been off the boards without power for all of the day, this was so nice to log on to and see! thank you guys! Have a great weekend!
  • djmadison
    Options
    Thank you, I needed that. This is day 6 for me, it's tough.:glasses:
  • o0oBonnieo0o
    Options
    Wow, awesome work:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!