Wii or PS3 Workouts....

Options
Hello all! I wondering if anyone can suggest any good games for the wii or ps3 that give you a good burn. Thanks for your input! :wink:

Replies

• GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wii Active is one of the best I have... although I cannot use it right now because I am recovering from a sprained ankle and stress fracture in my heel! I also heard Gold's gym cardio workout (I think it is more of a cardio boxing game) is really good as well (also for the Wii).
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You know what I'm going to say...Everybody Dance for the PS Move....I love it and the kids love it. I also want to get that UFC game, I think that would be a good one.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba II for wii, be sure to get the belt so you don't have to hold the controller the whole time.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I love the Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3 for the Wii. Great music and a good sweat
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Wii Active is one of the best I have... although I cannot use it right now because I am recovering from a sprained ankle and stress fracture in my heel! I also heard Gold's gym cardio workout (I think it is more of a cardio boxing game) is really good as well (also for the Wii).

^^^
    I have the Wii active and Active 2... has a HRM attachment, and workouts are as easy or as challenging as you want them to be!!! Love it.
  • mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love the EA Active 2 workout and I love that it comes with the motion sensors and heart rate monitor! I haven't been using it recently (doing the 30ds dvd) but when I am done with that I will go back to the game for awhile.
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Zumba 2 for the Wii! I love it! I burn around 700 calories for one mid-length class. Around 300 for a short class and it's so much fun and the music is great!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    PS3Move - The fight the lights out.....
    Just Dance 3
    Zumba
    Love them all.
  • kb8bpr
    kb8bpr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started with Just Dance and recently switched to Zumba. Just Dance is fun but I find I get a much better cardio workout with Zumba.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I love the Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3 for the Wii. Great music and a good sweat

Yep, both of them plus Wii Zumba 2 is great too! :bigsmile:
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wii..
    Zumba
    Just Dance 3
    Wii Fit Plus

Those are all good workouts and they are fun to do.. at least I think.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)