I am back...watch out big butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
Ok, so 3 weeks and no major exercise....cause I hurt myself....I have less then 2 months til my wedding and still cannot get in my dress (well I can...but not nice at all)......I worked out last night for a bit on my Gazelle (15 mins) and burned like 126 cals....whoopidy dooo. Well today I did 15min mile with Leslie Sansone.....some lunges and squats (holding my core Banks........) and then 15 mins on my Gazelle......then I topped all that off with a 20 min swim....and not a leisurly dip, I did some working out....laps, tread......some arm work.....I did 426 cals today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to be back. I have 30 days til school starts and just over 1 month til I get hitched!!!!!!!

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Way to go on burning those calories. Keep up the great work:smile:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    That's awesome, I'm sure you'll be lookin smokin in your wedding dress!!!
  • radclyffe
    radclyffe Posts: 5
    That's great but a lot of pressure. I'm working towards my goal just to be in better shape when I go on my big trip of the year to Paris in October. Ideally I would like to lose 60lbs before I leave but I only have 133 days as of today and that would be over 3 lbs a week which I think is unrealistic.

Well, keep focused and this group is here to help!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Bring it Girl!!!!! Keep on going! I went to a wedding where you could totally tell the girl focused and did what she needed to look good. I was so jealous because I will always look at my wedding pictures and be sad!! Good luck!!!
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Hello! Iv'e been smoke free for 6 months now! Im very proud of you! That is great change! I feel so much better, I just want to eat more! So im having a hard time loosing weight!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Way to go girl!!!!!!!! that is awesome. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    I was so jealous because I will always look at my wedding pictures and be sad!!

Awww, that's so sad....

Good luck on achieving your goal!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!