What's for lunch?

Options
13»

Replies

• angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    8 oz or Eye of round steak, 1/2 c asian meadly veggies .. and I was craving sweets so I had 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter..
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Leftovers, as usual. Vegetable fried rice and braised nappa cabbage.
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Costco - 1/2 of Avocado, 1 of avocado
    Old El Paso - Medium Salsa, 1/4 cup
    Celery - Raw, 2 stalk, small
    Great Value - Baked Rice Cakes, 10 crackers

YUMMY !!
  • cigarzzz
    Options
    Ham sandwich - greek yogurt - lots of water...
  • andreacord
    Options
    Not quite sure! I made swedish meatballs from skinnytaste the other day and froze all but one, so maybe those, or BLT lettuce wraps because I have the ingredients for those too!
  • burgenah
    Options
    Meh, Subway. 6" turkey on whole wheat + veggies. No sauce, no cheese.

I know, I know ... the devil made me do it. At least I avoided Tim Horton's cookies.

I feel you, yesterday, in a hurry, choice between Rubios and Jersey Mikes, went with Mike's, Reg Veggie sub, easy cheese, no mayo..... all for the love of 400+ calories:huh: .... ugg...needless to say, I had a small dinner.

Lunch today:
    3oz baked chicken breast, fresh romain, green onions, cucumbers, and my homemade balsamic vinigar dressing! Happy Girl. :smile:
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hillshire Farms Grilled essentials lemon pepper chicken breast, on wheat bread, with salsa and lettuce. And a side of lettuce croutons and my new favorite gourme mist salad dressing. Total calories: 237!
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    ramen

what an unfilling waste of calories

hahahah I totally agree yet I can't stop eating them! I crave them and then as soon as I finish them i'm like whyy did I do that! the cup of ramen stuff has a little bit less calories i think?
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Shaved turkey breast (deli meat) on a whole wheat deli thin with a dab of yellow mustard, 1/2 cup of grapes, 1 sliced kiwi, green beans.