I AM STRONGER THAN...

Options
This morning when I banged it out at the gym it was a big banner that read, "I AM STRONGER THAN?" And the members wrote random answers with the jumbo black marker that was clipped to the banner. Some of the responses were, I am stronger than, "Cake", "My crazy ex boyfriend", "last year" and so on. I thought this would be good for here.

Pump yourself up...believe in yourself...tell me What are YOU stronger than?

Replies

• dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I AM STRONGER THAN EXCUSES, LAZINESS, AND OVEREATING...
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I AM STRONGER THAN EXCUSES, LAZINESS, AND OVEREATING...
    Good one K....I love it!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Limitations!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Limitations!

THIS...oh, and I am also stronger than my "monthly cycle"...and will NOT let it control me :laugh:
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm stronger than I think I am. I've found this to be true time and time again, and not just at the gym. It's amazing what you can accomplish if you only allow yourself the opportunity to see.
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm stronger than that little voice in my head telling me that it's okay to skip out on a workout and go have ice cream instead!
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am stronger than that little voice in my head telling me to stop when it gets tough
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I'm stronger than I think I am. I've found this to be true time and time again, and not just at the gym. It's amazing what you can accomplish if you only allow yourself the opportunity to see.
    ^^^ love this

I am stronger than I sometimes give myself credit for. We put so much on our plates of life and we push without realizing how strong that push is. I'm stronger than my past failures. My failures in life has made me stronger to succeed at anything I attempt. It's all about giving yourself the opportunity. Trust in yourself, too many times we don't trust ourselves and that's when we are strengthless and fail. Kudos to being a strong YOU!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I'm loving the resonses!!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I am stronger than:
    Yesterday
    Strong holds
    Past Failures
    Fried Chicken
    Pepsi
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I am stronger than WINE!!!!! :laugh:
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I am stronger than WINE!!!!! :laugh:
    LOL....that was one of the ones on the banner too... LMAO!
  • sarahjean520
    Options
    I am stronger that that voice in my head that tells me that I am not good enough and that I should just give up....I am stronger than the belief that I will never reach my goals because I am incapable!!!
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am stronger than the negative thoughts I sometimes let sneak in. And each obstacle that comes by way! =]
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I AM STRONGER THAN DEPRESSION
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I AM STRONGER THAN DEPRESSION
    I sooooooooooo love this! Yes, you are stronger than DEPRESSION.....

WE ARE STRONG(ER)!