Before & After photos curious

Options
I've seen so many before and afters and its crazy the transformation's I have seen. I just wanted to say THANK YOU everyone! Because of those it makes me believe this is possible. Im having a hard time on my journey and I know others are so if you guys are up to it would you want to Post Before & Afters as inspiration for others, because I dont think you realize how much it helps others. Im working on a before picture but right now im very disgusted with the way my body looks in a sports bra and shorts so maybe ill do a normal outfit one =)... Do hope to see some before and after picture post, or even if you can tell us about how you got there...

Replies

• mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    When you just start out, like I see you just have, it is definitely difficult to stay motivated. Whenever you feel yourself slipping just look at their photos as they definitely have kept me on track. Also remember, just because you overeat or allow yourself a cheat day doesn't mean you have ruined your diet, my advice is to just keep at it. It will pay off!
  • Steph62002
    Options
    I was 227 lbs after my second son was born. He will be 4 this year, and I am almost at 100 lbs lost. Keep your drive and determination and you will succeed!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    When you just start out, like I see you just have, it is definitely difficult to stay motivated. Whenever you feel yourself slipping just look at their photos as they definitely have kept me on track. Also remember, just because you overeat or allow yourself a cheat day doesn't mean you have ruined your diet, my advice is to just keep at it. It will pay off!

Thank you =]
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I was 227 lbs after my second son was born. He will be 4 this year, and I am almost at 100 lbs lost. Keep your drive and determination and you will succeed!

you look amazing!
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    All I can offer up is the before.

402232_2857414708615_1057021391_2874219_670705995_n.jpg
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    my profile pic has mine
  • toddlyons
    toddlyons Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Your B&A pictures are amazing.

You are amazing.

Don't ever quit.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Question... Was anyone who has lost a big amount nervous of the out come like if you would feel comfortable with you body image... Odd but thats what i some times feel like that i wont be me. is that stupid
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have thought this way too but I find that you don't change when you lose weight. You get more confidence but you decide if you change or stay the same. Do I feel comfortable with my body image, not yet. Maybe someday, but I am healthier then I ever was. :smile:
  • josery1630
    josery1630 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I took a before picture, and even though I don't have a large amount to lose, I was totally disgusted with how my body looked in the bikini. I'm holding on to that picture so that when I hit my goals, I can post the before and after pic. I won't post it until then, though. :)

If you make small changes and lose the weight slowly and steadily, you'll find your confidence will gradually increase and you'll be more comfortable with your body. I think you'll enjoy it!

Good luck on your journey!
  • LBorchers40
    LBorchers40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was chubs when I was younger and then started swimming and softball-body change 1...I had open heart surgery and got sick-body change number 2...had 2 kids-body change number 3...NOW I am ready to rock the person I have finally figured out I am which is a combination of all of those bodies. On the inside I have always been me but the one thing I can say that always changed was I never was what I wanted to be on the outside now after all this time I know what I want and at 28 I think its the perfect time to start accepting that things will always be changing but you roll with the punches and never forget what YOU want!
  • szyja
    szyja Posts: 42
    Options
    No matter what you are feeling, it is not stupid. I have worried too that maybe I won't be "me" anymore. But, I've learned that I will always be me...and you will be too...just a "hotter, healthier" version! Sometimes, the new "me" is better!!!
  • rkennedy39
    rkennedy39 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Staying motivated is really hard to do. But I take it one day at a time and I celebrate the small losses. The weight is coming off.

9760926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Thanks guys it makes me feel better knowing im not alone in my thinking. I sometimes think thats why i never did anything about my weight change because I settled on what I was .