~*CHALLENGE*~

Options
I want to start a challenge that will end June 1st! This will be to get us ready for summer, and I'm determined to be in a bikini by then! So this will be a 5 month challenge so your going to need LOTS of motivivation from one another to keep going.

From now till June 1st your challenge is:
200 Miles (you can run, treadmill, eleptical, bike, WHATEVER)
1500 Abs
1500 Push ups
1500 Lunges
1500 Squats

If your interested in joining this challenge let me know and I'll send you an invite to the group! I'm looking forward to a skinny summer!

Add me as a friend and tell me it's for the challenge so I can add you to the group.

Replies

• fitsaxon
    Options
    Yes! I'm in! Let's do it!
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Im definately in!! I can do 2 pushups right now :(
  • karismalynn
    Options
    I would love to challenge myself :)
  • JamieCRodriguez
    JamieCRodriguez Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I want in! Graduating from college 4/28/12 so this will help me keep me on track! I want to good my best when I walk across that stage to get my diploma : )
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • akossen
    akossen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! If my math is correct thats only 11/day for abs, push ups, lunges and squats....sounds doable!!
  • sharae216
    sharae216 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • karismalynn
    Options
    I'm in!! If my math is correct thats only 11/day for abs, push ups, lunges and squats....sounds doable!!

It sounds simple now, but then there are going to be those days that you either forget, or there's no time, or you just need a break. I think it really will be a challenge for everyone :)
  • STARSHINE1975
    Options
    I'm going to try and keep up with you. =)
  • alapoint89
    Options
    Dude this sounds painful lol I will try but I barely have time for life itself :P