Does Beachbody Products really work???

Options
LittleD311
LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
Hey ALL,

So next month will be exactly one year since I found Beachbody , and started with a round of P90X, then Insaniy, then a hybrid of P90X/Insanity which lasted a week, then a month worth of Chalean Extreme, and now currently P90X2...which Im in love with....So for any doubts about this company, I am living proof it works! I have come so far, and im still a work in progress!

:laugh:

406414_10150622173727316_506127315_11187889_1345749834_n-1.jpg

Replies

• MonolithTMA
    MonolithTMA Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great work! Inspiring!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! N=1

great job on your weight loss, however Beachbody sells crappy supplements and a lot of their workouts and dietary advice are steeped in broscience
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Yes very cool!!! I will be sharing mine soon also!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    yep, and she busts her butt consistently, I love my turbofire
  • LittleD311
    Options
    yep, and she busts her butt consistently, I love my turbofire

awe thank you so much! I knew I loved you!!!!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!!! =D
  • JeskaPreston
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Ive lost 31lbs with beachbody products so far, i love them.
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Ive lost 31lbs with beachbody products so far, i love them.

thanks is awesome! congrats! what programs have you done!?
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    <
    Brazil Butt Lift results and a 35lb. weight loss with it. I am now doing P90X and loving it, starting to see some nice muscle development!
  • spresley2012
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are starting the 60 day Insanity (BeachBody program) tonight. We did the 1st fitness test last night and it was a lot harder than I thought but then again, I'm only used to running about 2-3 miles a day. We're going to the Virgin Islands at the end of March and want to look and feel great so I hope we can stick to the program. I'll definitely look to you for inspiration. Thanks!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are starting the 60 day Insanity (BeachBody program) tonight. We did the 1st fitness test last night and it was a lot harder than I thought but then again, I'm only used to running about 2-3 miles a day. We're going to the Virgin Islands at the end of March and want to look and feel great so I hope we can stick to the program. I'll definitely look to you for inspiration. Thanks!!

thank you! insanity is a challenge, but you will get killer results! if you need anything, feel free to add me or message me! GOOD LUCK to you and your bf!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Awsome!!! How about the weight loss. Did you lose lots of inches but not much on the weight right?
    Also did you stick to their diet also?
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Awsome!!! How about the weight loss. Did you lose lots of inches but not much on the weight right?
    Also did you stick to their diet also?

Ive lost more inches rather than weight, and my diet isnt always as the best as it should be. just hard to get all that i need when im on a budget, but im getting where i need to be! thanks!
  • BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm baby stepping through Beachbody workouts, just in my second week of Power 90 now. I'm seriously loving it. Congrats on your dramatic change! You look fabulous!
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I agree great programs and supplements, everyone will not agree....but you know what works for you!!! Congrats!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    To each their own! I use Shakeology and really like it.
  • LittleD311
    Options

exactly! I'm not pushing their products on anyone, just simply sharing my progress!
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Me too! I love it :)
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Jam, I'm on Day 2 right now (really it's like Day 4 of the program but I didn't start on Monday so I skipped a few days). I'm tired and drained...not sure I like it more than a trip to the treadmill and walking for 2 hours while watching television. But we'll see. Maybe I'll get good results like you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!