OMG, I'm Overweight! Hooray!

Options

Replies

• dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    That is soooo awesome - totally understand what you are saying. Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Very good!!! You've done great!!!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    WOW. +90 lbs lost. Fantastic.Congrats.
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    i remember when i hit that mark! it was amazing! you look great! im looking forward to reaching the next mark of not being overweight! i hope you are with me there!
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Finally, my BMI says I am no longer Obese, I am overweight! So weird how happy I am to be considered overweight, but I was 90 lbs away when I started about a year ago so this is a BIG accomplishment for me. I've been looking forward to getting to this milestone for quite some time now and I am so glad that I finally jumped that mark, never to return to Obese-land again :happy:

The next marker I am looking forward to is being under the weight I lied about on my driver’s license (only 5 more lbs) and then hitting my initial goal of being 175 (still over weight, but whatever), and the big 1-0-0 lbs lost!

I was so happy to see 185 on the scale this morning, it made my whole day!

OMG- I cant wait to get to the weight I put on my drivers license! HAHAHAHAH!! Every few weeks I monkey around with BMI calc to see what weight I need to be in to be overweight- and I cant wait!! I totally relate to where youre coming from here girl.

CONGRATS on your sucess!!
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    LOL... I remember that day well. Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bababutterfly
    Options
    Good for you, dont u just hate the word "OBESE" drives me crazy!!!!
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I had to giggle at this post because when I weighed in this morning I was less than a pound away from being "overweight." So by this time next week, hopefully I can jump off the obese train too!
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    Ha ha, fabulous missy!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm almost there 7 pounds to go!!!
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well done!! An amazing milestone!

I hit that target in April last year, and continued to go down to a BMI of 27.8
    ... then after Christmas my BMI was was 29.8...

Not ever wanting to be obese again I started dieting again last week. I think crossing the 'Overweight mark' is a real special one. You don't feel half as 'fat' as before.

Make sure you never cross the line again. Lets both go for that next step: a BMI of 24.9.

Well done!!!
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so close to being there too! I can't wait! Happy for you!
  • bitsinator
    bitsinator Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! (I can't wait to get there too!)
  • pmkershaw
    pmkershaw Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Seems a long way off for me yet but it is so motivating to hear people's positive stories. Well done!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    It's not weird at all I know exactly how you feel! I was so happy when mine said I was "overweight" too because it used to be "morbidly obese". =)

Congrats to you!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    OH I know I am looking forward to that as much as onderland.

Congrats! I bet you are feeling awesome!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Lol. This cracks me up ... but I too can't wait to be overweight!
  • Sandy2658
    Sandy2658 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Only people on MFP could understand what a great feeling it is to be overweight! (Just to get out of the obese category.)
    Congrats to you on your achievement...be proud!
  • PurplePookie
    PurplePookie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job - I hope to be posting something like this someday. :)
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Shoot I can't weight to be obese(instead of morbidly obese that is)! Congrats on your hard work. You deserve it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!