Any other working moms - wanna be friends?

Options
I'm so excited to start getting involved! I'm a 31 year old attorney. I have a 17 month old baby boy. I could use some encouragement and support to deal with the challenges of being a working mom who's trying to get healthy. I look forward to making new friends here.:happy:

Replies

• fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    hi you are welcome to add me , been there although my daughter is now 4. Doesn't really get any easier either!!!!
  • tnlaw06
    tnlaw06 Posts: 11
    Options
    That's what I'm afraid of! :laugh:
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My "babies" are 11 and 20, and I'm still waiting for it to get easier! :noway:
  • suzmoreton
    Options
    HI!!! I have a 5 and almost 4 year old...both boys...it is not easy! But, it does get more and more fun I think!!
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME WE CAN ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER. MY SON IS 4YRS
  • cooper21120
    cooper21120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello my son is 1 in 4 weeks :) feel free to add me
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    Same story - working mom of a toddler. Feel free to add me.
  • ErikaCrawford86
    Options
    Hi! My name is Erika. I have a 5 year old son and a 10 month old and I am trying to lose some weight and need some encouragement, I have the motivation just need some encouraging words! Nice to meet you!
  • bababutterfly
    Options
    Hi my name is vanessa, im a pediatric nurse, mother of 3, and wife....i stated loosing wt about a year ago, but with a busy life its hard!!! you would think when does she have time to eat, but i make time...thats my problem
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom of three. An attorney as well! Feel free to add me!
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello! My son is 3 1/2........still trying to lose that baby weight.........sigh
    I work full time too.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a teacher and have a 17 month son. Have just started on this and would love to have someone in a similar situation to encourage :)
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have a three year old boy and work full-time. It sure gets hectic at times!
    Add me and we can support each other.
  • durkinator
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie too, I have only just started dieting around 2 weeks ago using fitness pal.. Getting into it now.. Although my son likes al of my fat free food that I keep buying... which is costing me a fortune. haha, good for him though.
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Full time RN, full time mommy to a 4yr old little girl and a 20mo old little boy. It's exhausting! Feel free to add me :)
  • iluvchad4
    iluvchad4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My "little" boy turns 14 next week!! Feel free to add me if you want!!
  • chocolateduck
    Options
    I'm a working mom. I'd love to have some friends. I don't have any :( I just started MFP last week. I tried it a few months ago and stopped because I had no motivation before the holidays. But I'm back and serious about losing weight. Please add me. I'm in Anaheim, CA
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 31year old mom of a 14 month old and 2 year old. I'm going back to school Monday in Paralegal studies. So not technically working yet but kinda!! I'll add you :)
  • mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Divorced mom of 4 kids! Two 14 year old girls (yikes), 13 year old son and a 9 year old girl. I work full time and trying to carve out time to be healthy and get back into shape. Add me if you would like :)
  • mrscruikshank
    mrscruikshank Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Adding you : )

My babies are 5, 16, 16, 18 & 20...

I was able to stay home with the older kids but after divorcing their dad I went back to school and am now a Billing Manager in a Chiropractic office. Working mom is a new title for me and I'm having a little bit of a time balancing everything!

Add me!