11 months of exercise equals...

Options

Replies

• Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot! You look smoking hot! So different, thanks for posting these :-)
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Great job, helps to see a long term effect of exercise. What type of exercise and how often? Only 6 months to summer so I need to step it up. :smile:
    I did Turbo Fire for 90 days - working out with the calendar they provided which was 6 days a week. I try to work out 6 days a week still, but use one of those days as a stretching/yoga day. What really helped was cleaning up my eating habits, really leaned me out!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I have some questions about Turbo fire. That is the program I currently use and am LOVING it!!!! When tracking your exercise in MFP, how do you give yourself actual credit for what you did? For example...how do I log a HIIT 15? Hope you understand what I am asking... Thanks! You look AMAZING!!!
    I read somewhere and it seemed to be true that 1 minute of Turbo Fire was 10 calories burned. I used a HRM for some and it averaged out to be like that.
  • Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    WOWZA! Not only have you lost weight, but you are TONED! Awesome job, congratulations!!
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow your legs are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You are a great encouragement to me - I started a 90 Fitness Challenge on January 1st and have stuck with it, putting everything I have into it. My goal is to lose a total of 40 pounds and I have 15 off. Since I started my routine, I have measured great results in my waist, hips and thighs. I always worried that I wouldn't be able to get rid of the dimply look on my thighs but your picture is proof that it can be done.

Thank you for sharing.

Awesome job!! Thank you for sharing your photos!

And I'm with Rhenee on this one... Right now I am similar to your before pic (I am a little more out of shape) and when I try to imagine my future thinner-me legs, I keep seeing my out-of-shape legs but *slightly* narrower. This really inspires me to feel that I can look not just less-heavy but actually look GREAT if I work it!
  • Phoenix5422REUPP
    Options
    Wow thats brilliant well done.

I'm going to take a photo of myself and have a before and after!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Very very inspiring ;) Thank you for sharing with all of us. Like another poster said, my body has similar trouble spots so this is quite encouraging.

Did you mention your height anywhere? I didn't see it if you did.

Also, would you mind sharing what "cleaning up your eating habits" consisted of? Very well done!
  • NZGYMCHICK
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! What was your "before" weight? And what is your exercise regime. Really well done, it's like a transformation!!
  • ShortInSeattle
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • jeepingirrl
    jeepingirrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Hard work does pay off!
  • CaoimheAine
    Options
    wow you look perfect :)
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Jeez! Even your knees have obvious improvement - that's so cool!
  • ajd241
    ajd241 Posts: 76
    Options
    You look amazing. What a transformation!
    Very inspirational :)
  • alisha232
    alisha232 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. It's always great to see others results from hard work paid off
  • el93
    el93 Posts: 16
    Options
    WOW! This is amazing! u looks great! u look soooo fit now!!!
  • SHAYSSOFINE
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting :-)
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    29 pounds down, 29+ inches lost, and TONS of confidence!!

beforeafterjan2012.jpg

Pictures speak a thousand words :). I don't even recognize that girl in the first picture anymore!

I want to encourage everyone to stick with it. This is the time of year where people are making fitness resolutions and goals but get discouraged because most times there is not an instant result. Weightloss takes TIME. It takes dedication, energy, sweat, tears, but once you accomplish your goals there are no words to how PROUD it will make you feel about yourself. Sometimes it will take a year or more to get to your goals. Just keep showing up, pushing play, going to the gym... whichever is your favorite way to exercise... because your dedication and hard work will inspire those around you!

THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT!!! JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR. I NEED MFP FRIENDS LIKE YOU! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!