FAIL!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wear your regular bra and a good compression sports bra. They make different level of support.
  • luvmakeup4ever
    luvmakeup4ever Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Try the "maidenform" brand of sports bra, THE BEST! I am actually having my insurance give me a reduction, only after I get down to a BMI of 25 which brings me to this site (im currently a BMI of 30). In the meantime, I have to try and lose in order to get the insurance to pay and I use maidenform brand of sports bra because any other brand hurts. Hope this helps:)
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    1. I have a couple of ON sports bras...they are NOT worth the money. I am a little more well-endowed but I found that the ON bras basically do the same thing as a shelf bra for me - nothing. I will only wear those if I am doing yoga or some other low-impact exercise...and even then I wear a shirt with a shelf bra also.

2. Agree about $40 not being too much to spend. It does seem steep at first, but it's totally worth the investment. If you really don't feel comfortable spending that much, look for some well-known brands on Amazon, or try an outlet store (Nike and UnderArmour both have one near me) and check if any local stores have big annual/semi-annual sales. I've got one near me that carries high quality stuff and I've gotten some really good deals at their sales.
  • Put a bra on, duct tape them down, and get going. Problem solved. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Cardio isnt just running. You have other options!
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    m
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    If Pam Anderson could run in the sand in a bathing suit, you can do it too.
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    When you can't do cardio because it hurts your boobs so much you feel like they'll rip off! >:(

I have this problem too and I have tried all kinds of sports bras, I just have super sensitive breasts. Everybody is thinking about this the wrong way. Instead of changing your sports bra or wearing multiple sports bras, try changing your Cardio exersize! :) Dancing instead of running/jogging won't hurt your breasts and, depending on the dancing you do + assuming you do it right, you work out more muscles than you would during a run or a jog anyway. Thats what I did before my hiatus (eczema break out.. I am not aloud to sweat yet) and it is what I will be doing again. Belly dance is my personal favorite, but I love to dance bachata, salsa, merengue etc... I am also going to try to learn Punta. :):)

Best of luck to ya!
  • LilytheMighty
    Options
    Totally get it. But I found a company that specializes in fitting larger breasted ladies. I found an amazing one. It cost $80 Australian but is totally worth it. I realized I was using my traps and aching after a workout and with this one I just don't. Plus I feel a little less self conscious bouncing around.

I can't recommend enough googling around/asking for recommendations from friends to find a store that specializes in larger bust sizes, then getting fitted. It's a little confronting the first time but I would never buy off the rack (sorry) again.

For Aussies the place I went to is called Storm in a D Cup and they are super. I don't know about other countries.

Good luck!

Lilyx